LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What kind of Music do you guys like?

Im into Metal core, Bands I like Blessthefall, Asking Alexandria , Buller for my Valentine , Motionless in white, Of Mice & men, Get scared. How about you guys? what do you like?
    Last edited by TylerSurf4life15; Mar 28, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

dinosaur jr. is prob my favorite band. i like grunge music, as well as some new indie style stuff. i like tool, silversun pickups, chevelle, interpol to name a few. when i was in my teens i liked some rap like big, nas, wu-tang etc but i have lost most respect for modern rap and hip hop... in fact i really dislike it.

dinosaur Jr. nice! I like everything some of my stand outs right now would be woodhands, portugal the man, roots, justice.

One of my favorite bands is GWAR, im into mainly metal but latley ive been listening to music like led zepplin, black sabbath and AC/DC

5. Phish, Dandy Warhols, Black Keys, Chromeo, Miami Horror, Medeski Martin and Wood, Beck, White Stripes, Dead Weather, Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultues, Strokes, LCD Soundsystem, Parlor Mob, Passion Pit, Talking Heads, Wolfmother, This list can go on and on, this is just a few bands from my Spotify library ...

6. Quote Originally Posted by fish66 View Post
    One of my favorite bands is GWAR, im into mainly metal but latley ive been listening to music like led zepplin, black sabbath and AC/DC
    Black Sabbath is Metal ...

In terms of stuff that gets me psyched for surfing, Thee Oh Sees, Eddy Current Suppression Ring, Tyvek, The Clean, good old AC/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    Phish, Dandy Warhols, Black Keys, Chromeo, Miami Horror, Medeski Martin and Wood, Beck, White Stripes, Dead Weather, Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultues, Strokes, LCD Soundsystem, Parlor Mob, Passion Pit, Talking Heads, Wolfmother, This list can go on and on, this is just a few bands from my Spotify library ...
    +1 would add Beach boys, real estate, donovan frankenreiter, stevie wonder, steely dan, velvet underground, wilco, bob dylan, grateful dead etc

Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Hendrix, Beatles, James Taylor, Allman Brothers, Zepplin etc.... Besides rock, I like Boards Of Canada, Single Cell Orchestra and other ambient music with no lyrics that make you feel connected to something greater then your self... oh yea the whole soundtrack to Rob Machados' "drifter" is awesome...as well as his original stuff in "the drifter sessions" is nice too

mostly into death/ black metal. Black Daliah Murder, Job for a Cowboy, Whitechapel, and iwrestledabearonce just to name a few. outside of metal ill listen to punk or any older rock. anything but rap really