LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Sticker ideas!

Images

Sticker ideas!

Hey everyone random question but I'm just starting something to talk about, so i was wondering what the perfect sticker would be? it should have to represent surfing somehow i think, but if you could have any sticker for your board, car, where ever u wanted it what would it look like? and where would u put it?

Quote Originally Posted by EHBS View Post
    Hey everyone random question but I'm just starting something to talk about, so i was wondering what the perfect sticker would be? it should have to represent surfing somehow i think, but if you could have any sticker for your board, car, where ever u wanted it what would it look like? and where would u put it?
    No.................

3. Quote Originally Posted by EHBS View Post
    The perfect sticker is a Stay Above the Weather Sticker!!! and they look great anywhere!! see for yourself!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1103909&type=3

stickers are for sponsorship's and douche bags. Pick your side.

Stickers... no. But I'll take a free T-shirt any day!

Stickers are for traffic signs and toll booth exact change.

Stickers are only used as back ups at the doctors if they ran out of lollipops