LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tomorrow

Images
    cheese, I have had those same dreams! Where its this big long adventure to go surfing, and I never end up surfing. Usually its some really weird location, where waves don't even belong. I have had surfing where I actually ride waves too, but they are much rarer.

Have you guys seen the movie Vanilla Sky? Where the guy (tom cruise) opts into the perfect dream state, but there are some serious technical glitches. Pretty crazy movie.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Mar 28, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    cheese, I have had those same dreams! Where its this big long adventure to go surfing, and I never end up surfing. Usually its some really weird location, where waves don't even belong. I have had surfing where I actually ride waves too, but they are much rarer.

Have you guys seen the movie Vanilla Sky? Where the guy (tom cruise) opts into the perfect dream state, but there are some serious technical glitches. Pretty crazy movie.
    Awesome movie, but scary if that were to ever happen, a never ending nightmare is what it could end up as.

Ugh... We still have April though.

Seriously, what a drought. I'm trying to get a lot of work done right now, curse whoever bought a new board after the 1st week of March.

I'm at the point now where I'm gonna have to lie to the boss next solid swell.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Ugh... We still have April though.

Seriously, what a drought. I'm trying to get a lot of work done right now, curse whoever bought a new board after the 1st week of March.
    What is this drought everybody seems to be speaking of? It's been waist - chest and glassy approx. 7 out of the last 10 weekends the last few months here in FL, with the exception of a bad day here and there. Is the swell not reaching up the coast line at all? Not rubbing it in, just curious, or is everybody waiting for overhead conditions to consider it not flat?

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    A quality UV epoxy lam resin and a quality UV epoxy gloss resin.
    Man...+1! Seriously would pay good money for this...one of you younger college guys should geek out and get on this type of project.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    What is this drought everybody seems to be speaking of? It's been waist - chest and glassy approx. 7 out of the last 10 weekends the last few months here in FL, with the exception of a bad day here and there. Is the swell not reaching up the coast line at all? Not rubbing it in, just curious, or is everybody waiting for overhead conditions to consider it not flat?
    Ya, not much north of Florida.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    What is a good surf product that doesn't exist, but should ?
    Gills.......

Images
    Dude cheese! i have those same damn dreams!! although i've never gotten to surf in them. goddammit i get so pissed when i wake up haha. im glad im not the only one

Images
    Strange, I have very similar dreams as well. Usually I will be somewhere random, could be Hawaii, CA or even Delaware but its always going off and there's something keeping me from getting out. A lot of times I can't get my wetsuit on, it's like this race for me to get my suit on and get out before it gets dark and I never make it in time. Man I hate those dreams, must have something to do with our internal fear of missing a good swell or something haha.