LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To shade or not to shade

(1) Do you drive with an UNPROTECTED board? (2) Would you like an easy way to keep your boards from yellowing and colors fading? (3) Would you like a simple way to shade your boards? (4) Would you like to keep your boards over 20 degrees cooler while they lay exposed to the sun? (5) Would you like to keep wax and sand out of your travel bag? (6) Do you support small businesses and products that are Made In America? Introducing the Topless Board Bag - Installs In Ten Seconds - Conforms To Any Shape Of Board - Stretches Up To 1.5 Feet - http://www.uvboardbag.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by supcover View Post
    (1) Do you drive with an UNPROTECTED board? (2) Would you like an easy way to keep your boards from yellowing and colors fading? (3) Would you like a simple way to shade your boards? (4) Would you like to keep your boards over 20 degrees cooler while they lay exposed to the sun? (5) Would you like to keep wax and sand out of your travel bag? (6) Do you support small businesses and products that are Made In America? Introducing the Topless Board Bag - Installs In Ten Seconds - Conforms To Any Shape Of Board - Stretches Up To 1.5 Feet - http://www.uvboardbag.com
    You sound like a infomercial.

Word of advice. Get your website complete before you go advertising. The footer looks unprofessional.

I need some help understanding the logic of paying the same price for something that covers half a board, as a daybag costs that covers the whole board all at once! IN waht way is this product superior to a daybag?

These boards look to me like they are still getting bombarded with UV on part of the deck:

your wax is still gonna melt and drip all over the roof of your car. wha a collossal pita to clean that up! looks like another gimmick to catch gear-hungry middle aged longboarders and sup-ers.

5. they look like book covers from middle school..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    they look like book covers from middle school..
    Haha exactly what I was thinking!

Images
    But do they come in fur?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    But do they come in fur?
    I was gonna say do they come in Tiger stripe or better yet Camo...

Images
    Who pampers their boards like that? I always thought it was weird to see someone with their board in a bag on the roof or worse walking up to the beach with a board in a bag thrown over their shoulder. Sure sign of a beginner or an older guy who has become a weekender or a once a year vacation surfer.