LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Point Break Surf Park in Hanover VA

What does everyone think the chances are that this actually goes operational and will have a decent wave worth whatever astronomical price they will charge.

There was a plan to do this down in Orlando. Investors backed out and to this day it is just an empty pit.

Images
    if it didn't make it in orlando, i can pretty much guarantee it won't happen there. There's no money for that in Hanover. but, if somehow it did, i wouldn't mind making a day trip to go try it at least

3. http://www.pointbreaksurfpark.com/

wow that looks ridiculously lame ... a knee high flowrider ... LAME!

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    http://www.pointbreaksurfpark.com/

wow that looks ridiculously lame ... a knee high flowrider ... LAME!
    They are putting an actual pool in as well. Or at least that is the plan.

absolutely horrible.

Images
    Just a matter of time before someone gets it right...

Quote Originally Posted by Notch Johnson View Post
    What does everyone think the chances are that this actually goes operational and will have a decent wave worth whatever astronomical price they will charge.

There was a plan to do this down in Orlando. Investors backed out and to this day it is just an empty pit.
    Your a KOOK....that **** sux. And u actually sound super stoked about it! Dont ever post something this worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by B Grigz View Post
    Your a KOOK....that **** sux. And u actually sound super stoked about it! Dont ever post something this worthless.

Ha Ha. You sir are the KOOK.

I simply bring up the topic for conversation. I don't feel one way or the other about it. But I do agree someone at some point will figure this out.

By the way it is the use of "actually" and the self-sensoring that made your post truly amazing.

looks better than the flatness we've had this month!

uh oh......grammer police!!!!! I'm sorry what I should have written earlier was:

"Dude, that wave is ****in(and it's spelled censored mr. english major) awesome bro........ SOOOOOO PITTTTEDDDDD"