LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday AM

Images

Monday AM

What's it looking for Northern Monmouth County tommorow Swellinfo? The forecast keeps changing slightly up and down. Now at Waist-Stomach. Do you think the winds will have an effect on the height and conditions? I want it to be at least stomach-chest in the AM for me to go out. Would further south and a protected spot help?

heres an idea.

set your alarm for 8am.

get in your car

go to the beach

i bet the report will be on point
    ________
    TT600
    Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Jan 24, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Images
    Hey I dont have a car. And I was seeing if it was worth it for getting up to because I gotta leave early for Xmas eve. So stop the attitude.

Images
    yo JettyLife. I'm gonna go check it at like 7. I'll post a report on how it is if that helps you out. It'll be for Manasquan.

Images
    monday is looking real fun for monmouth county. Keep in mind the 7:00am high tide...
    please do post some reports if you can!

Images
    what do you think about monday morning for the DE/OC, MD area? Is it worth the 2 hour drive?

Images

Unhappy no way

I'm not doing it. Its not even going to be that big.

Images
    Yea true. Definetely post some reports! Im bodyboarding so do the report from a surfer and bodyboarding persepective. Thanks guys. And Jimbo, its not that small, just think of when we have the next flat spell that u missed out on a fun day.

im goin out in south jersey area, i know its gonna be sloppy but its better that nothing especially if youve been away at school like me. delmarva will prob be the same, maybe little smaller and a little less choppy. wish i was back up in north jersey at school for tomarrow.

Wink

are you guys seriously being skeptical. its gonna be sweet tomorrow morning. dont get a report. put on your wetsuit at dawn and get out there. waist to chest clean. probably plenty of tubes to go around. have fun