LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heading to Florida

Heading to Florida with the family next week. Looks like there could be some kind of swell on Thursday/Friday in the Sebastian area. Hopefully, something fun, looking forward to no wetsuit for a few days. Don't know why I'm posting this info other than maybe a public prayer for waves down FLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Heading to Florida with the family next week. Looks like there could be some kind of swell on Thursday/Friday in the Sebastian area. Hopefully, something fun, looking forward to no wetsuit for a few days. Don't know why I'm posting this info other than maybe a public prayer for waves down FLA.
    Good luck with scoring waves on Thurs. / Fri, you may get lucky and find a little something around Sebastian, but if you are able, you might want to check out New Smryna / Ponce Inlet, where it's typically a little bigger and a little cleaner on average.

Thanks Dawn Patrol. We will be in Vero Beach and it"s more of a family vacay than a surf trip so just hoping to find something local. Hoping to get my daughters on a few waves as well after a summer of surfing in NJ. They are chomping at the bit to get back in the water, which is very cool. They caught the bug.

Gotcha, well have fun down there and good luck. Very cool they have caught the bug too, it usually only takes one wave and the addiction sets in HAHA

Right now im in delray beach area for wrestlemania and the swell down here stinks.I thought delaware sucks but i could not do it down here.How is central florida surf

Images
    Flat Flat Flat..maybe alil something towards the weekend..good size for the kids..

Hopefully the scattered thunderstorms will kick something up for you that is rideable! not looking good though

Images
    If your at Vero Beach, hit the Ft. Pierce inlet its just a ten minute ride from vero or better yet go to Indianatlntic area its a pretty decent break and at 2.5 @ 12sec should be loads of fun next weekend...keep your fingers crossed for a swell and most of all have fun

Thanks everyone. As long as there is something to get my girls back into the swing, I will be stoked. If there is something rideable for me, that's a bonus.

I think Sebastian will be rideable wed thurs fri... But for sure your kids will be able to get up...But what the heck is a "wet suit"???? Board shorts that don't dry?