LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I heard wet suits are meant for hardcore surfers doing grown man business up north.
    I would try going to juno beach pier. Cool little spot.

Hit up Ponce Inlet, Wednesday there's going to be a swell, & this weekend maybe > .
    Ponce is one of the better breaks in FL. ( Where I surf 80 % of the time )

Quote Originally Posted by delsurf73 View Post
    Right now im in delray beach area for wrestlemania and the swell down here stinks.I thought delaware sucks but i could not do it down here.How is central florida surf
    You missed the last three months of swell?

Fun ground swell zipping through. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

if you didnt get out there today you missed one of the better swells weve had all year

Images
    hey uncle irish curious to know which beach did you actually surf on...coming from Vero and all...went out this evening...barrels, barrels and more barrels...enough said

I was in one of the gated communities, north of town, south of Disney.
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    hey uncle irish curious to know which beach did you actually surf on...coming from Vero and all...went out this evening...barrels, barrels and more barrels...enough said

Images
    just scored at Jensen right before the tide came in...still fun and clean..might be a lil left when the tide changes again..

Awesome trip down to Florida. Sunny skies and perfect water temp every day. Had a couple days of fun waves and had a blast in the water with my daughters. My seven yr old told every one that would listen how she got worked but stayed brave and didn't panic. As for wetsuits, they are these annoying things we have to wear up north that tire my weekend-warrior a$$ out when paddling out to the lineup.