LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

The wrong board...

dont you just hate when you take the wrong board? lol. decent waves today out on LI.. but I could have used one of my bigger boards...
    oh well next time.

Yea... I try to bring at least two unless I know exactly what to expect. Sometimes I'll bring two just to mix it up.

Yeah you're right about having the options at the ready... I could have walked home and gotten the right board, as I live on the beach... but the whole processs would have been a good 15 to 20minutes...

4. amateur hour ...

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    amateur hour ...
    don't worry... with enough practice time you'll get better if you have any athletic ability at all. lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    don't worry... with enough practice time you'll get better if you have any athletic ability at all. lol.
    hmmmmmm ok

hmmmmmm ok
    Ok then!!!!!

amateur hour ...
    I've said it here before and I'll say it again: Literally every single person on this forum is an amateur surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    I've said it here before and I'll say it again: Literally every single person on this forum is an amateur surfer.
    As long as you have racks and surf stickers on your car and some facial growth and $80 Billabong shorts you'll feel like a pro. Don't sweat it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    that would include you, ****ing noob. go finger surf your imaginary BIC board from your cubical desk after you crunch numbers on internet forums. OR you could go buy some more used wetsuits of craigslist and make some more trendy wetsuit lap top bags...that would just be so swell (with a lisp)...get it? swell..? jokes
    Last edited by super fish; Apr 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM.