• Hyperflex

4 18.18%
  • Rip Curl

9 40.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best suits

Images

best suits

its about to be the season and my 3/2 looks like its been through a blender. im wondering what you guys have been loyal too in the 3/2 world. i really dont have that much money at all. but i was looking at an xcel x flex or infiniti. ive also been wearing a rip curl f bomb thats been great. so maby rip curl would be a good choice. just looking for some input.

Images
    i only wear hyperflex, im cheap and broke... they last longer than my other $500 suits i have bought.

Images
    heard a lot of good stuff from them too. forgot to mention but have no personal experience with them

Images
    the new amp 3 are pretty awesome, amp 2 had some problems but really good suits this year

I have a last gen 3/2 xcel infiniti xzip comp and it's a great suit. Really light weight but more snug than my previous xcels. I just got it last year, and was surprised at how good it keeps water out, but it can be a chore to take off

I have a rip curl 3/2 flash bomb.....awesome suit, but not cheap....if you were looking for a cheaper 3/2 I'd go with the ripcurl 3/2 e-bomb pro

Images
    xcel for me/ got a 5/4 for the winters and it only ran me $158. best and most comfortable wetsuit i've ever owned.

Images
    good reviews keep em comin!

get the Ripcurl insulater 3/2 hands down the best suit i've owned..

i got that 3/2 xflex chest zip off whiskeymilitia for $99... may just be the best deal i've ever come across.

keep an eye out on the site and you could definitely score that, i see it come up every now and then