LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bobby (mar azul) should just go ahead and sponsor the forum pages. We give him too much love.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    bobby (mar azul) should just go ahead and sponsor the forum pages. We give him too much love.
    Sounds like it, and i'm glad so many people have good things to say, I was real conflicted with staying at the resort vs. staying in his villa, but now I can't wait till October!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfislife View Post
    it's not worth the hassle to bring your own boards..i would just rent if i were you..
    Absolutely.......You can buy new boards for the money you will fork out in airline baggage fees.

I rented from Bobby and I probably rode 4 different boards in 8 days. It is great to be able to switch out based on the conditions. My buddy down there loves this time of year because it is less crowded and still some swell. Have a great trip

Definitely a wise move! I brought a board with me to PR back in 1999. It was a beautiful Frierson 7'2" Rocket Fish before the baggage handlers put a massive pressure ding in the nose. I have always rented boards when I travel ever since! Have a great time!!