LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I try to avoid the fads... that way I never have to look back at myself and feel stupid. Ask me how I know...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    I try to avoid the fads... that way I never have to look back at myself and feel stupid. Ask me how I know...
    How do you know?

no, you forget that some fads last through the summer so therefore combine and snowball into madness. This year I expect to see tow-in SUP riders on giant BEATER boards, wearing $140 boardies, with gopro Hero 3 (that's right 3!)'s mounted all over the place. oh yeah, i would be shocked to not see one of those water jet powered adult mobility device things out at either first street or north end. I vote that we gang up on them and sink it.

really though my girl did get me a gopro for xmas. I'm still pretty excited about it. I'll be using it if the waves get good, haters gonna hate.

I have gotten some sweet footage snowboarding and once I put it on a great dane's collar and letting him fight/play with the neighbors st bernard. That was pretty cool but based on the Vick thing I won't be posting that anywhere...

BLOGS. There are already a few clowns in NJ trying to start some.
    Very boring, waste of time and no money involved.

Whatyouth.com
    youngwisetails.com
    Marinelayerproductions.com
    out2brunch.com
    turkeymelt.com

the issue with go pros isn't that they are used, its when people insist on posting 'sick footy edits' of them flailing around.

hey just wanted to see if my avatar works. go pros are cool, i feel like they are completely under-utilized. now if they made a go pro remote control (to start stop recording) or made more creative mounts for them.. im not crazy about the wrist strap mount that ive seen

wrong avatar picture!!

Images
    GoPros are sick and board art/wetsuit color add steeze to surfing, just like multicolored jackets/bindings would add steeze to snowboarding.

My fiance picked me up a GroPro a while back and I have yet to use it. I don't think i've had the patience for it, as soon as my feet hit the sand i'm headed straight for the water and I forget I even brought it. I'll get with the program one of these days though, great idea, just a bit of a hassle to mess with IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    How do you know?
    Lets just say I put things through my ears that didn't belong...

surfing itself will be the summer fad of '12 based on the crowds i'm already seeing. lots of new faces and boards already and the water is still in the 40's up here. prepare for the swarm!