close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to?

Images
    GOOOOOOO GONE!!! IT TOTALLY WORKS and will NOT mess up your board- its quick and easy. i took off the same thing on one of my boards- the guy I got it from wrote his last name on the bottom with one of those huge 1/4 inch size sharpies....

You could also use some cleaner called "Spray 9" -you can buy it a Lowes- but this stuff is super strong and is pretty much like a solvent...

Acetone will totally mess up your fiberglass- that is a solvent and will dissolve your glass and make it dull.

Sandpaper is NG (sorry wally) and will turn into a big project (unless its just a little mark) - trying to get the boards finish back. Plus your totally sanding your board down- thus making the glass thinner...
    Last edited by walkingonh2o; Apr 3, 2012 at 01:24 PM.

Images
    FYI, Nailpolish remover aka Acetone.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    GOOOOOOO GONE!!! IT TOTALLY WORKS and will NOT mess up your board- its quick and easy. i took off the same thing on one of my boards- the guy I got it from wrote his last name on the bottom with one of those huge 1/4 inch size sharpies....

You could also use some cleaner called "Spray 9" -you can buy it a Lowes- but this stuff is super strong and is pretty much like a solvent...

Acetone will totally mess up your fiberglass- that is a solvent and will dissolve your glass and make it dull.

Sandpaper is NG (sorry wally) and will turn into a big project (unless its just a little mark) - trying to get the boards finish back. Plus your totally sanding your board down- thus making the glass thinner...
    If Goo Gone works go with that. As pointed out, much better for your board than sanding.

Place this code at the end of your tag: