LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the pics and info Tom, I enjoy getting info from the shapers doing the more out of the box type stuff.
    Jim

Heck yeah man! That is a beast!

Another top quality board Mr. Mahady. Beautiful. Is that your Lineup Killer model scaled up or a fresh template? Also is the board designed to be ridden as a 5 finner or a convertable?

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

It sounds like you don't want to mess with Gene.

Tom,

I grew up with Geno and I know he is going to be stoked with this board. I saw the last one he got from you and it was really nicely made.

Ihatelongboarders - hopefully you were just joking. You obviously have never seen or met Gene. The guy is 6'3 260 lbs of pure muscle and without a doubt someone you would not want to mess with. He was a semi-pro hockey player for years and I have seen him first hand drop guys on and off the ice with a single punch. He is pretty mellow now however and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Anyway - great job shaping an AWSOME big boy board for QUIGZ.

Jim

Jim,
    Gene came to the shop tonight and picked it up, the look on his face was priceless. I'm honored to have him ride my boards
    Brian,
    This is a new model I came up with and yes you can ride it as a 5 fin, quad or thruster, I put on larger fins so when Gene buries the rail he won't slide out when it gets big