LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I would like to THANK all the Forecasts!

I would like to thank all the forecast pages for missing this swell today. Just me and a buddy of mine had miles of open water with pumping head high sets all day!
    Kooks (not talking about the forecasters) missed this one!

Hell yeah, it was firing today... I was watching the cams all day pissed off because I couldn't paddle out due to my back injury. Glad to see someone enjoyed it yeewww

I was eyeing the gilgo cam around 11 am it looked decent but I didnt want to chance wasting gas for knee high...thats what bunger reported anyway... tough to tell the size on the cams too...damn. Glad you were out there though man...maybe tomorrow will be the same lol *crosses fingers*

Images
    went checked it at 130 it was firing. came back with my stuff and it was closing out in the shore with legit 14 people out! should of went earlier

Images
    I got a solid three ours out there today. Only about one of them with good wind but there were some solid waves coming in and no one surfing, I love that part the most.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    went checked it at 130 it was firing. came back with my stuff and it was closing out in the shore with legit 14 people out! should of went earlier
    14 people out ... thats not that big of a deal .. by the time i got done it was mobbed with around 40 heads

definitely some fun ones out there today, only had about 6 guys out where i was at

Images
    If only I didn't have strep.

over reacting about today..
    did nobody else get blasted off the waves from the 25-35 mph winds that picked up hard around 1ish????

Images
    to busy shaping to get in the water, saw the cams looked pretty good, drove by avon and belmar on the way to work...