LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: drunk

drunk

so drunk<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />**** *****es

Images
    There you go bucko, when there's no waves, drink and smoke a ton of weed. And wank off a few times a day. It'll get you through for a couple of weeks.

Alright now, that we're on the topic, who's surfed drunk and did anything good/bad come out of it?

I'll start off... so a couple of summers ago, my friend had his first joose before we decided to paddle out. He must've been 16. About 10minutes into it a wave slapped him across the face causing him to blow chunks everywhere. Then like 20 minutes later he got called outta the water and written a citation by the police for being in the no surf zone. Officer didn't know about the alcohol luckily.
    Way i see it, that was his punishment for trying to surf a crowded summer day after drinking.

I went surfing hungover. but it wasnt the typical hangover... It was a rum hangover, full on drink frest the night before at a friends wedding. got to sleep around 5am, and was just a complete mess. I thought going out into waisthigh surf would cure me. I couldnt balance for my life and went down on every wave I tried for.
    Then I thought I saw a fin and got out. lol.

I went on a windy at the beginning of swell. I was drunk. I had a 9ft stewart and as I was walking on the sandbar to get out past the break a gust of wind got beneath the board. It smacked me on the chin and knocked the sh!t out of me. My chin split open and bled really bad thanks to the alcohol. I ended up at the hospital with 7 stitches which kept me out of the water for 2 weeks. Moral of the story is to hold on to your board while drinking and surfing.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I went surfing hungover. but it wasnt the typical hangover... It was a rum hangover, full on drink frest the night before at a friends wedding. got to sleep around 5am, and was just a complete mess. I thought going out into waisthigh surf would cure me. I couldnt balance for my life and went down on every wave I tried for.
    Then I thought I saw a fin and got out. lol.
    ive had a rum hangover they suck. when i was in the dominican republic last year for my spring break me and my sister and her friend would go out every night get totally drunk and then we would wake up every morning to surf for a few hours. and it was miserable surfing while hungover i will never do it again.

Images
    Ive surfed hungover a couple times, and honestly, it cured my hangover. I guess cold water tends to do that.

I know guys who would drink a 6 pack and paddle out to outer reefs. I would sit in the car and sip on a 22oz. silver bullet just to get the jitters out and loosen up. Always helps to have a cooler in the trunk when you're surfing solo at a localized spot. you make friends real quick.

Images
    I skiied drunk and high yesterday in a blinding snowstorm...
    No injuries to report...
    I was lucky and also in a groove.

I don't know about you guys but i think surfing is the best hang over helper out there. i give surf lessons every morning in the summer 8am sharp, I get there looking/feeling like hell, and within 5 minutes of the lesson i feel like a million bucks. I never surfed wasted, i have before with a 6pack down, It wasn't bad.