LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Womens Surfing?

Hybrid View

Womens Surfing?

watching bells…and having to wait for the the Mick vs Kelly final im stuck watching 2 womens heat, thats when it struck me
    does anyone really care about womens surfing cuz i sure dont..they are not even close to the same level as mens surfing and if i was a girl i would def be a sponsored surfer on a nice path to a pro career..so maybe i should have a sex change and live the dream??

it's unbearable..

unbearable? no way... plenty chicks rip... although I agree not near the level as the top dudes. However, also plenty chicks that aren't even that good who get sponsorships and free pass at surf spots. Sponsorship? OK...good for you surfing on someone else's dime... living the dream... no issue at all. But the free pass ie. not having to pay dues part does irk me sometimes.

Images
    all i know about women's surfing is that coco ho, alana blanchard, and monyica byrne-wickey are hot as s.h.i.t.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    all i know about women's surfing is that coco ho, alana blanchard, and monyica byrne-wickey are hot as s.h.i.t.!!!
    +1, especially the last two

Images
    Maude Le Car

Quote Originally Posted by rights4life View Post
    ..they are not even close to the same level as mens surfing and if i was a girl i would def be a sponsored surfer on a nice path to a pro career..so maybe i should have a sex change and live the dream??

Keep dreaming, you wouldn't last 1 round against most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Keep dreaming, you wouldn't last 1 round against most of them.
    ok well im not your average kook posting on this website and i can assure you i can beat pretty much all of them except steph gilmore she rips

ok well im not your average kook posting on this website and i can assure you i can beat pretty much all of them except steph gilmore she rips
    riiighhhtt, doood.

Images
    With the waves we get in New Jersey we don't even get enough practice to be on a level that elite........