LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Not typical

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Belford, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    149
    Images
    1
    I hope this summer will be good at least.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    1,005
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    I hope this summer will be good at least.
    That's some wishful thinking man haha. I hope so too. I've been teaching myself how to play guitar during this flat spell. The beauty of music almost compares to the beauty of surfing. Almost.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    micah, ever ride white clay creek near newark del?
    Ya, almost exclusively. A couple friends, and I have a nice route in White Clay. So fun!
    I might head there Sunday morning actually.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Ya, almost exclusively. A couple friends, and I have a nice route in White Clay. So fun!
    I might head there Sunday morning actually.
    yeah i ride there alot too. theres a nice new log feature on whitely farms trail.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    Mountain Biking is the way to go this year has been epic! been riding all year with the warmer weather.. I ride the Wiss almost exclusively except for a small area in my hood which is a fun weekday spot when I have the time. Been wanting to get to white clay... We should organize a swell info Mountain bike ride on a flat Sunday...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Belford, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    149
    Images
    1
    I'm eyeballing all the surfline cams. Coca beach looks fun.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by bauer View Post
    Mountain Biking is the way to go this year has been epic! been riding all year with the warmer weather.. I ride the Wiss almost exclusively except for a small area in my hood which is a fun weekday spot when I have the time. Been wanting to get to white clay... We should organize a swell info Mountain bike ride on a flat Sunday...
    im down. white clay is bad ass. very flowy and fast. not to mention a cool skills trail with ladder bridges. spring mt ski area opens soon for downhill biking too.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    im down. white clay is bad ass. very flowy and fast. not to mention a cool skills trail with ladder bridges. spring mt ski area opens soon for downhill biking too.
    I've been told that White Clay is one of the best places to Mountain Bike around... I've hit up Hartshorne in Monmouth County. That is smaller, but real fun too. Let me know of you all want to hit it up. Just send me a message.