LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

Hybrid View

Flat Spell

Forecast looks like total crap. Good thing I'm heading to Cali tomorrow morning for a weeks vacation

Only 55 days until hurricane season....

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    ooooo goody the false hope starts early this year

4. Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Hurricane Season is very overrated!!!

bummer of a summer last year hope for the best.

^Hurricane Season is very overrated!!!

boooooo... memories arn't! granted i won't admit how long it's been since i've logged one of those.. take that back. last year i took thurs off instead of fri for irene while in the OBX (bad move); took the longboard out because I figured that's the only way i could grab one of those waves.. first time i have ever been afraid to [I]paddle in[I]! did. not. get. one. it was really heavy and i was alone! everyone i knew was working (non-local) and it was only breaking wayyyyy far out. nervous is a good description. sat outside for about 30 or 45 before i turned tail
    Last edited by beagleagle; Apr 13, 2012 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    Hurricane Season is very overrated!!!
    I agree 100 percent. Only a few select spots on the East Coast can handle the long period energy, and I do mean a few. Everywhere else for the most part is walled. The best swells on the East Side and any sandbar for that matter are the combo swells, creating peaky conditions.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Forecast looks like total crap. Good thing I'm heading to Cali tomorrow morning for a weeks vacation
    bragger!!!!

This is terrible...

Images
    I will be glad when I can finally relocate to the West Coast next fall. I am over the the flat spells and inconsistent conditions, among other negative eastern aspects.