LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

Andrew, you have got to be the most stuck up, elitist little s**t on this forum. Keep up the good work putting a few animals about the lives of human beings--I know it's easy for you since they are in a different state and Southerners. I know you don't care about the locals because you don't see them as intelligent as you are and they are dirty from working with their hands--eeeewwwwww. But, they did just fine before idiots like you decided in your self-righteousness that you had the upper ground and can tell them what to do with THEIR resources (which were put aside for RECREATION in the first place)

Hey, I bet you are elated that Cape Hatteras Point is closed now. Those dirty rednecks in Hatteras village don't really need the money that comes from the hordes of surf fishermen this time of year to fish the blue, drum and speck run. They can just go find something else to do, right? Like get a little bio degree and live in Wilmington effen Delaware, right? Hell, doesn't matter to you as long as you can still drive on hwy 12 and get to the few places you surf down there, right?

Andrew, I need help, I don't know if I can go through life anymore without someone as right and intelligent as you telling me what is good and bad for the area I live in! Please, come down and tell me to my face how to live my life!

Maybe you will change your mind one day when they come out with a 4x4 Volt....

One quick question: Do you play golf?
    Maybe you should take the advice someone gave me on this forum when I was ranting about coastal golf courses: Save the world, kill yourself.
    Last edited by Erock; Apr 12, 2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Save the world, kill yourself Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Andrew, you have got to be the most stuck up, elitist little s**t on this forum. Keep up the good work putting a few animals about the lives of human beings--I know it's easy for you since they are in a different state and Southerners. I know you don't care about the locals because you don't see them as intelligent as you are and they are dirty from working with their hands--eeeewwwwww. But, they did just fine before idiots like you decided in your self-righteousness that you had the upper ground and can tell them what to do with THEIR resources (which were put aside for RECREATION in the first place)

Hey, I bet you are elated that Cape Hatteras Point is closed now. Those dirty rednecks in Hatteras village don't really need the money that comes from the hordes of surf fishermen this time of year to fish the blue, drum and speck run. They can just go find something else to do, right? Like get a little bio degree and live in Wilmington effen Delaware, right? Hell, doesn't matter to you as long as you can still drive on hwy 12 and get to the few places you surf down there, right?

Andrew, I need help, I don't know if I can go through life anymore without someone as right and intelligent as you telling me what is good and bad for the area I live in! Please, come down and tell me to my face how to live my life!

Maybe you will change your mind one day when they come out with a 4x4 Volt....

One quick question: Do you play golf?
    Maybe you should take the advice someone gave me on this forum when I was ranting about coastal golf courses: Save the world, kill yourself.
    it is the ultimate in hypocrisy to cry about the evils of human development and allow your self to continue to live on this earth.

This is so f**king stupid. Politics is just arguing between two groups that don't give a s**t about anyone but themselves. Leave it out of this and just enjoy what you have cause everyone is still gonna think there right about the situation. Theres really no need to get worked up about especially cause no one here is actually gonna do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by mass surf View Post
    This is so f**king stupid. Politics is just arguing between two groups that don't give a s**t about anyone but themselves. Leave it out of this and just enjoy what you have cause everyone is still gonna think there right about the situation. Theres really no need to get worked up about especially cause no one here is actually gonna do anything about it
    Meh, I'm jumping up and down screaming at the monitor while pulling my hair out and eating it. Man would it be nice to get some surf soon.

Images
    Paint in the am. Finish one ..and then start another...Acrylics/Gesso..

^Hurricane Season is very overrated!!!

boooooo... memories arn't! granted i won't admit how long it's been since i've logged one of those.. take that back. last year i took thurs off instead of fri for irene while in the OBX (bad move); took the longboard out because I figured that's the only way i could grab one of those waves.. first time i have ever been afraid to [I]paddle in[I]! did. not. get. one. it was really heavy and i was alone! everyone i knew was working (non-local) and it was only breaking wayyyyy far out. nervous is a good description. sat outside for about 30 or 45 before i turned tail
    Last edited by beagleagle; Apr 13, 2012 at 03:47 AM.

man my quick reply went far down the line! thougth this hate train stopped at pg 1!

re:re:edit: can i like post 43?
    Last edited by beagleagle; Apr 13, 2012 at 03:50 AM.

also don't ***** about something unless your gonna do something about it. and if you can't avoid what you ***** about and cant make it better for you (and others!!!!) then, well, you're sorta SOL arn't you. if we could only change our ways right.
    the things that are happening to the environment are only going to get worse as time goes on. unless we all do something to change it. how much of the population lives at the coasts worldwide? Esp. USA bc we are all, clearly, from the USA.
    we are all letting this happen because who among us actively devotes time to things other than work, school, and personal life?
    but im no saint.

Good thing I'm leaving for El Salvador Monday!

Images
    these threads always get off topic...im taking my ass to a gym and joining today...i feel accomplished.