LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    why don't you guys drive up to the outer banks? I heard there's these birds there and their nest make great kindling for board burning ceremonies. Just soak them with lighter fluid and light them up. Put your board on top and be done with it. Two birds with one stone...

If any birds try to protect their eggs just stomp them.
    Take a few dozen feral cats with you.....

while we are at it, let's go ahead and take whatever the hell is being protected on fisherman's island out of the food chain. Dont soak em in lighter fluid, I have a turkey fryer... Don't want to be wasteful

andrew you could type 100000 paragraphs about it and I still wouldn't give a sh*t.

Grilled, fried, roasted... white or dark meat. That.. is the question.
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 16, 2012 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    Point surf fishing is one factor contained within tourism; what about bird watching?
    yeah that reminds of a bumper sticker I saw: "Hatteras NC- a drinking town with a bird watching problem"

Images
    HAHHAHAHAA! Seriously, I will eat one.

Images
    I just read this whole thread and now I have to take a shower because the poo dried on to my cheeks.

I hear the Sweet Potato is not bad for the flat stuff

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    yeah that reminds of a bumper sticker I saw: "Hatteras NC- a drinking town with a bird watching problem"
    You never know the OBX might become inundated in the near future with stickers containing my statement...Hahaha .Feel free to try shore birds, you will enjoy the distinct oily fish flavor and texture.There is a reason why people do not typically eat sea gulls; and they definitely do not taste like chicken. Anyway, enough time has been wasted arguing. I will be enjoying the impending ground swell and warm weather the next few days...One of my favorite quotes is applicable here "The great thing about science, is that even if you do not believe in it, it's true". - Neil deGrasse Tyson. Or in beach breaks case: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein
    Last edited by andrewk529; Apr 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

who was it that said, "Man's 'wisdom' is folly." ?
    You lost,Andrew,go away.

Images
    Hahaha Ok, Mr Break.

Images
    God I love this thread .........I love seeing y'all go at one another......

Ummm everything in the Outer Banks relies on tourist dollars...EVERYTHING.......HEY ZUES, 80% of the transplant "locals" work seasonal tourist jobs and drink at Mulligan's - watching The Price is Right - on a February morning, while collecting unemployment. Man, I can't stand when some dude moves there from Pittsburgh after highschool/college, because his/her family vacations there. Then in one month he/she is JOE SURF......and they think they are cool. And they are JOE SURF........And then the loneliness hits them, especially if they don't live in town, and they head on home.......after being JOE SURF for a year or two.......

Man, don't eat no birds..........What if I ate your dog? Eat pizza not animals.........

Please....Please all y'all, DO NOT ARGUE WITH EROCK...........Me and mommy are going to send him to Brown someday. The dude is SWELLINFO's intellectual great white hope......I mean dig it......He's well-read and articulate. He lives in quaint Wilmington, NC.........and I find that admirable.....EROCK, we would send you to Harvard or Princeton, but we feel that Providence is a bit more low-key so you won't end up on the dope. Plus you can go surf Monahan's in "Gansett. Tell them SJB sent you.....Don't let their "vibes" sacre you. Rhode Island is totally sissy.

Hey Wilmington, DE dude(fascinating that the Wilmington's are facing off over the birds, tourism and beach access in the OB). ...anyway um why do you guys get in so many dang car accidents anymore....Yes I watch Action News religiously. Some day I'm going to marry Rick Williams. And OMG, that Jim Gardner gets me all bothered......But what's wrong with you New Castle County drivers.....?? Always with the major accidents...........