LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

SJB!!!!!! Now this thread is complete.

I hope you have been well!

Images
    Ironically, I was involved in a serious car accident in February, which I am just finally recovering from. Disk derangement, nerve damage and whiplash. And I always thought Jersey drives were bad?

Images
    You all are crazy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    You never know the OBX might become inundated in the near future with stickers containing my statement...Hahaha .Feel free to try shore birds, you will enjoy the distinct oily fish flavor and texture.There is a reason why people do not typically eat sea gulls; and they definitely do not taste like chicken. Anyway, enough time has been wasted arguing. I will be enjoying the impending ground swell and warm weather the next few days...One of my favorite quotes is applicable here "The great thing about science, is that even if you do not believe in it, it's true". - Neil deGrasse Tyson. Or in beach breaks case: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein
    Let me guess, evolution theory falls into the category of science right?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Me and mommy are going to send him to Brown someday. The dude is SWELLINFO's intellectual great white hope......I mean dig it......He's well-read and articulate. He lives in quaint Wilmington, NC.........and I find that admirable.....EROCK, we would send you to Harvard or Princeton, but we feel that Providence is a bit more low-key so you won't end up on the dope. Plus you can go surf Monahan's in "Gansett. Tell them SJB sent you.....Don't let their "vibes" sacre you. Rhode Island is totally sissy.
    Brown is the only university in the nation that allows students the option of taking all their classes on a "Pass/Fail" basis- you can graduate with no GPA- perfect for a surfer. When my Dad graduated from Brown in 1969 you were required to pass a 100 meter swimming test or no diploma. Quirky.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    SJB!!!!!! Now this thread is complete.

I hope you have been well!
    Remember when I asked you aboot(that's Canadian for 'about') ghosts........well I am dead. I died from a indirect SWELLINFO related death. It was rough. I am a ghost now. BOO !!! HAHA, scared you. I'm not like Casper though, which kind of sucks. I'm here on earth, this airplane of existence but everything that is tangible to y'all ain't tangible to me. It's kind of creepy actually. But I can go anywhere in an instant. Phoosh.........see I just was wathcing Super Fish shower(Vagina Beach, VA)......and now I'm back in New Jersey. All I have to do is think of a place and I'm there. I'm on my 90 day ghost-performance-trial-probation thingy.......I can't haunt anybody until that is up......still have another, ummmm, two months to go. Then I can hop in peoples' bodies and feel what they are feeling.......which is pretty cool.

Erock, I'm sorry that people are arguing with you. You are the most respectable person on this site. An academic scholar, a woodworking legend, a plant-dude, and you catch fish. Oh yeah you shred the bubs too. HA, almost forgot aboot that. And I'm not joking around. I mean that. North Carolina has charm man. Jersey sucks, it's all run down and heroin-infested and everybody wants to shoot you. Plus everything's illegal and our beaches are gay. Everybody is all running around going, "HEY YO VINNY!!" Oh man it's ugly. I should have never left the Outer Banks. I used to go to Currituck County Probation and Parole with Mr. Jackson. They used to collect my urine. HA slow niacin got em, didn't it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    Ironically, I was involved in a serious car accident in February, which I am just finally recovering from. Disk derangement, nerve damage and whiplash. And I always thought Jersey drives were bad?
    Sorry about your accident. Thankfully you didn't become a ghost like me. I wish you recovery. Hey if you don't want any of your "recovery tablets" just let me know. Nahhh, just joking, I'm a ghost, I can't take those things.

The problem may be..............Many Jersey people have been moving to Delaware because of Jersey's higher cost of living(we got them property tax issues). Maybe this is the reason for all of the accidents and the increase in crime. Because Delaware has been acting up lately. And I'm talking about Philadelphia-Delaware(New Castle County) not down south - Delaware.

I don't mean any disrespect, but please no arguing with EROCK. Thank you.

Oh Bronze Whaler, thanks for the Brown info.......that is quirky stuff. Then again Providence is kind of a quirky place.....Rhode Island for that matter. Should make all these high school bastards pass a swimming test before they graduate high school. I like that idea.

Its surfable in long beach today. Maybe 3 feet but rideable. There now.

Images
    No worries SJB, I actually declined to take any opiates. No need for pharmaceuticals, there are other safer methods to address discomfort. Wally, your asinine attempts to cajole another futile debate will not be recognized. Evolution is fact. Numerous experiments and observations have consistently validated empirically the notion, from prokaryotes to eukaryotes, and all other levels of higher lifeforms. Trust me the world wasn't created in 7 days....Geology tends to contradict ancient myths. I would defer to the quote that I posted earlier from Neil Tyson deGrasee. There is a swell coming...Go surf; unless you and beach break want to shore pound each other in protest of the beach closings..either way have fun.

Images
    Hey Andrew and Erock,

Hey dudes, you guys are blowing the minds of a good 70% of the people on here. Please dumb-down your writings in the future. Most of these dudes can't handle anything over five monosyllabic words. Thank you.

See, I look out for everyone. I feel like Smokey the Bear ...........but a bear who is concerned with everyone's reading comprehension.......not a bear who hates forrest fires.