LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 142

Thread: Flat Spell

  1. #111
    SOUTHJETTYBILL IS BACK!!!! f**k yeah. Keep it coming Bill. I missed ya. Tell Yankee that I send my regards. And gruvi.

    When are you going to come surf with me in VB? We can share some waves in sandbridge and you can tell me about the good old days. Maybe we can go into town and get some waffles at Mary's, I don't even know. Man's gotta eat. I know some great titie bars too, and we can get some blow and have a good old time. Hit me up SJB!!!

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    SOUTHJETTYBILL IS BACK!!!! f**k yeah. Keep it coming Bill. I missed ya. Tell Yankee that I send my regards. And gruvi.

    When are you going to come surf with me in VB? We can share some waves in sandbridge and you can tell me about the good old days. Maybe we can go into town and get some waffles at Mary's, I don't even know. Man's gotta eat. I know some great titie bars too, and we can get some blow and have a good old time. Hit me up SJB!!!
    Actuually I have a story to share about Virginia Beach......either later today or tomorrow. I'm probably going to also need to start a thread to let people know that I am only one person. I am not that technically sophisticated. I have one computer(no cell phone) and one SWELLINFO account. I am my own weirdo and proud of it. I would never share my weirdness under a fake moniker. Plus these dudes I get compared to ARE NOTHING like me. Plus I wouldn't get my jollies trying to confuse people like Ihatelongboarders with me assuming multiple personalities.

    Lee I have missed you too.....very much. OMG you are so dreamy !!! AHHHHHHHH I'm screaming like a school girl. OMG I'm crying and I feel faint. Lee you are actually part of my Virginia Beach story. Lee I previously asked you where the good corners are in Portsmouth but you never answered. Hey can we go to Peabody's ? Don't let me get out of control with the Bolivian flake, ok. But we will make super fantastic donkey donkey donkey grassy waves of tubular some day. Hey, could you come up here and pick me up ? Dude, driving down Rt 13 or Rt 113 drinking beers is killer. Oh wow, I can't wait.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    See, I look out for everyone. I feel like Smokey the Bear ...........but a bear who is concerned with everyone's reading comprehension.......not a bear who hates forrest fires.
    Hilarious!

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    SOUTHJETTYBILL IS BACK!!!! f**k yeah. Keep it coming Bill. I missed ya. Tell Yankee that I send my regards. And gruvi.

    When are you going to come surf with me in VB? We can share some waves in sandbridge and you can tell me about the good old days. Maybe we can go into town and get some waffles at Mary's, I don't even know. Man's gotta eat. I know some great titie bars too, and we can get some blow and have a good old time. Hit me up SJB!!!
    Sharing is caring, eh Lee ?
    See ya at CRO or S-turns in a few hours.
    All the best.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    180
    Images
    38
    Up early for this mornings 4/20 dawn-patrol clean 2 to 4. coffee go..

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    180
    Images
    38
    Scored!!..What a great morning..Gotta few photos..

  7. #117
    YANKEE AND SOUTH JETTY BILL BOTH IN THIS THREAD?!?!? WILL THE FORUM EXPLODE?

    Haha i was out at the sandbridge pier for a few hours this morning. It was aaaight. Nothing amazing but there were a few good waves to be had. I'll go back after work.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    YANKEE AND SOUTH JETTY BILL BOTH IN THIS THREAD?!?!? WILL THE FORUM EXPLODE?

    Haha i was out at the sandbridge pier for a few hours this morning. It was aaaight. Nothing amazing but there were a few good waves to be had. I'll go back after work.
    You work?.....you mean gigalo, right?(I don't know if that's how you spell that, but you know, male prostitute) Studlee, I thought you kept wealthy woman "company." Awwww that sucks. If you have a 9-5 you are really wasting your good-looks, charm and wit.......Plus man, ain't there a lot of lonely military wives down there?

    Hey this isn't geared at you Studlee, but you know........does every swell have to have a thread with people saying, "Hey looks like we'll have waves this weekend..." " Hey what do you guys think about this upcoming swell..." Just take it as it comes..........

    Then we get the obligatory, " Hey it's not as big as predicted 5 DAYS ago.....what happened ??"

    Then everybody who surfed has to tell everyone....." Hey look at me....look at me.....I surfed today.....Yes ME, I surfed today !!!"

    I saw squirely dolphins out this morning. There was something up with these dudes. Acting real ornery. Hey how come Jersey/East coast dolphins never ride waves? Someone answer me that one.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,584
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    ...how come Jersey/East coast dolphins never ride waves? Someone answer me that one.
    'Cause nobody ever taught 'em.

    Serious answer. It's a learned behavior.

    But I've seen lots of them ride the pressure wake off the bow of boats.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Apr 20, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    'Cause nobody ever taught 'em.

    Serious answer. It's a learned behavior.

    But I've seen lots of them ride the pressure wake off the bow of boats.

    I have seen pods of dolphins do some crazy stuff at WB and CB; looked like something out of Sea World. Crazy aerial moves and some riding the break. I WAS sober at the time. Mostly they just swim through and eat fish though. Anyone else see that happen anywhere? Not the fish eating...