LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

Images
    Oh Oipaul we'll have to have a book discussion about the Korman books someday......I mean I Want to Go Home is just such a classic.....all of them are. They give you that nice sense of Canadian security, ya know.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Hey Oipaul, how about The Great Brain series, huh.....Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Nothing like going back to 1890's Utah.
    yep another good one. Let me throw an obscure one at you "Freddy the Pig" by Walter R. Brooks; and "The Mummy, the Will and the Crypt" by John Bellairs.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    yep another good one. Let me throw an obscure one at you "Freddy the Pig" by Walter R. Brooks; and "The Mummy, the Will and the Crypt" by John Bellairs.
    Nahh those ones got by me........

Ok, we both share an affinity for classic "young adult" books...........So please stop teasing me all the time. My psychiatrist bills are through the roof. That goes for all y'all.

...........So please stop teasing me all the time. My psychiatrist bills are through the roof. That goes for all y'all.
    Dude, now that's funny never thought I being say'n this but ...........................

[IMG][/IMG]

Images
    OMG I'm seeing like three different shrinks these days

I have my drug addiction shrink......

My anger management shrink

And.....my SWELLINFO - MEANY GUYS shrink......

You guys make me feel so bad about myself. I almost went to the liquor store last night cause of meany Doug. Shoot, I don't have any shrink appointments on weekends.....so I'm have to just pray no one gives me the business these next two days.

Images
    Until low pressure systems begin to once again develop S W of Bermuda and move SLOWLY NNE or big lows move up The Appalachian Mts with a strong South fetch of Southerly wind from the Bahamas {as was the case in the 60's,70' 80' and half of the 90's} the East Coast will only receive short period wind wave until there is a tropical swell. There needs to be a change in the Jet Stream pattern.

Images
    [QUOTE=SouthjettyBill;124426]

Hey - you're back!

Images
    [QUOTE=Juliaep;124436]

Hey - you're back!
    Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing. Just let me say to those that have welcomed me back: Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity.........But y'all should have complained to the "powers that be" about my unjust, unfair banishment. Jeez, a handful of people can bait me.......try and incite me.......and I get banned ???? OMG the world is so unfair.

yo Southjetty yall back brotha damn man whach you get banned fo!?! You da best on this forum man. I got banned for sayin nigga and im back too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhawksurf View Post
    Until low pressure systems begin to once again develop S W of Bermuda and move SLOWLY NNE or big lows move up The Appalachian Mts with a strong South fetch of Southerly wind from the Bahamas {as was the case in the 60's,70' 80' and half of the 90's} the East Coast will only receive short period wind wave until there is a tropical swell. There needs to be a change in the Jet Stream pattern.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAZue6ylZ8

This is an interesting video covering some of the contributing factors which effect the Jet Stream.