LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142

Thread: Flat Spell

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Oh Oipaul we'll have to have a book discussion about the Korman books someday......I mean I Want to Go Home is just such a classic.....all of them are. They give you that nice sense of Canadian security, ya know.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    436
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Hey Oipaul, how about The Great Brain series, huh.....Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Nothing like going back to 1890's Utah.
    yep another good one. Let me throw an obscure one at you "Freddy the Pig" by Walter R. Brooks; and "The Mummy, the Will and the Crypt" by John Bellairs.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    yep another good one. Let me throw an obscure one at you "Freddy the Pig" by Walter R. Brooks; and "The Mummy, the Will and the Crypt" by John Bellairs.
    Nahh those ones got by me........

    Ok, we both share an affinity for classic "young adult" books...........So please stop teasing me all the time. My psychiatrist bills are through the roof. That goes for all y'all.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rehoboth
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post

    ...........So please stop teasing me all the time. My psychiatrist bills are through the roof. That goes for all y'all.
    Dude, now that's funny never thought I being say'n this but ...........................


    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    OMG I'm seeing like three different shrinks these days

    I have my drug addiction shrink......

    My anger management shrink

    And.....my SWELLINFO - MEANY GUYS shrink......

    You guys make me feel so bad about myself. I almost went to the liquor store last night cause of meany Doug. Shoot, I don't have any shrink appointments on weekends.....so I'm have to just pray no one gives me the business these next two days.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kitty Hawk NC
    Posts
    10
    Images
    6
    Until low pressure systems begin to once again develop S W of Bermuda and move SLOWLY NNE or big lows move up The Appalachian Mts with a strong South fetch of Southerly wind from the Bahamas {as was the case in the 60's,70' 80' and half of the 90's} the East Coast will only receive short period wind wave until there is a tropical swell. There needs to be a change in the Jet Stream pattern.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ocean View, DE
    Posts
    169
    Images
    5
    [QUOTE=SouthjettyBill;124426]
    And.....my SWELLINFO - MEANY GUYS shrink......

    Hey - you're back!

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    [QUOTE=Juliaep;124436]
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    And.....my SWELLINFO - MEANY GUYS shrink......

    Hey - you're back!
    Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing. Just let me say to those that have welcomed me back: Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity.........But y'all should have complained to the "powers that be" about my unjust, unfair banishment. Jeez, a handful of people can bait me.......try and incite me.......and I get banned ???? OMG the world is so unfair.

  9. #139
    yo Southjetty yall back brotha damn man whach you get banned fo!?! You da best on this forum man. I got banned for sayin nigga and im back too

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wilmington,DE
    Posts
    233
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhawksurf View Post
    Until low pressure systems begin to once again develop S W of Bermuda and move SLOWLY NNE or big lows move up The Appalachian Mts with a strong South fetch of Southerly wind from the Bahamas {as was the case in the 60's,70' 80' and half of the 90's} the East Coast will only receive short period wind wave until there is a tropical swell. There needs to be a change in the Jet Stream pattern.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAZue6ylZ8

    This is an interesting video covering some of the contributing factors which effect the Jet Stream.