LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Spell

1. Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Ya just can't get a good barrel in Southern NC.

On the plus side, i got the kinks worked out of the golf swing earlier this year. 36 holes this weekend. I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Can't wait to get back to Jersey. Ya just can't get a good barrel in Southern NC.

Spread the word to everyone you know, the more people who think that the better.

if you can't get a good barrel in southern nc then you NEED to go back to the dirty jersey.

there never waves when i have off work ****ing gay gay gay

Surfed el porto...loads of fun. Spread out beach break. Shoulder high + on set.
    Succas....

The forecast is bleak, and that may be an understatement. The air temps are warming up, and hopefully the 420 weekend can be good to us here in VB

Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Surfed el porto...loads of fun. Spread out beach break. Shoulder high + on set.
    Succas....
    thats a great wave!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    The forecast is bleak, and that may be an understatement. The air temps are warming up, and hopefully the 420 weekend can be good to us here in VB
    either way we can get bent and play in the sand. PM me first, I'm down with OPP

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    an't wait to get back to Jersey. Ya just can't get a good barrel in Southern NC.
    I think he is talking about WB, not OBX. And yeah, real barrel days in WB / Emerald Isle/ and the like are pretty rare. Now, southern outer banks... errrrrr yeah