LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    limited resources, too many people trying to cash in on the latest fad. the more mice you put in the maze, the more aggressive they become toward each other for the space.
    people are no different. please ignore the less educated; example "fisherman through,"
    the word should be throw. people this is basic english.

Flying Eye- That’s what I get for scratching out a response a little too quick. I understand the difference between through & throw. Thanks for the English lesson professor.

Drive across that peninsula (that's what florida is, damnit) and get some real surf. The surfers there aren't frothing over a ripple because they actually get surf, damn good surf sometimes too.

Pura vida "bro" and good on you for sharing the love with your daughter. Some of my fondest memories as a kid were driving down to hatty with my daddy.
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM.

you wanna know the reason for the attitude? You! You pretentious b-yatch. It's obvious you have a little weenis and need to be catered to.

and the consensus respone is: "We aint much for fancy book learnin' smarty pants"

I'm thinking the writer's of Idiocracy might have been on to something.

What is the reason for the extreme level of attitude in so many threads lately?

We all really need some good swell to come in. this has been such an uneventful winter 1 or 2 days of waves isn't going to do it. where are the waves?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    What is the reason for the extreme level of attitude in so many threads lately?

We all really need some good swell to come in. this has been such an uneventful winter 1 or 2 days of waves isn't going to do it. where are the waves?
    the waves arent coming back until im cleared to surf again which will be in 6 weeks. sorry guys but i wished a flat winter on everyone when i found out i was having to have knee surgery back in december.

A fishing pier isnít there to give people the ability to surf fish from a higher altitude instead of from the shoreline, itís there to afford people the ability to fish BEYOND the surf, bathers, waders swimmers, bodysurfers and surfers WITHOUT a license or any water skills or equipment whatsoever. Basically itís to geographically separate fishing from other actual water use.

To intentionally circumvent that and to use a hook and line as a weapon is battery.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Drive across that peninsula (that's what florida is, damnit) and get some real surf. The surfers there aren't frothing over a ripple because they actually get surf, damn good surf sometimes too.

Pura vida "bro" and good on you for sharing the love with your daughter. Some of my fondest memories as a kid were driving down to hatty with my daddy.
    Lol.. I liked the original better. "The next wave is neigh. Shall ye go left, or shall ye go right, tis the question.." lmfao!