LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Its been real...

Judgemental and flat out rude people have turned this site into a hangout for bandwagon posts and punk kids..A place to degrade a person for what they choose to surf on or what they beleive in.. Educated=kook..uneducated=kook..sponge=kook..short board=kook..longb=kook..sup=kook..What gives?..alot of strong opinions with no face..cowards..If you would like to continue the argument over weather or not sponge is worthy of your ****ty sandbar Im not hard to find..There are a few here with some common sense..but its slim. Thanks Swellinfo ..your reports have always been acurate. I enjoyed sharing my art and hope some of you liked it..remember the next time your happy ..stay that way..

I tried this once, but then I kept reading and couldn't help myself. I give you a week.

this is indicative of what's wrong with surfing in general. Too many guys are way too willing to 'head down the beach' instead of standing their ground.

i just ate a sandwhich. actually two.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Judgemental and flat out rude people have turned this site into a hangout for bandwagon posts and punk kids..A place to degrade a person for what they choose to surf on or what they beleive in.. Educated=kook..uneducated=kook..sponge=kook..short board=kook..longb=kook..sup=kook..What gives?..alot of strong opinions with no face..cowards..If you would like to continue the argument over weather or not sponge is worthy of your ****ty sandbar Im not hard to find..There are a few here with some common sense..but its slim. Thanks Swellinfo ..your reports have always been acurate. I enjoyed sharing my art and hope some of you liked it..remember the next time your happy ..stay that way..
    You said weather but I think you meant whether... You're a spelling kook.

I'm a punk grown-up thank you very much.

you're taking the internetz way to seriously.

and it's "whether" not "weather", "accurate" not "acurate", "a lot" not "alot", "believe" not "beleive"
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; Apr 11, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    i just ate a sandwhich. actually two.
    its sandwich kook!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    I'm a punk grown-up thank you very much.

you're taking the internetz way to seriously.

and it's "whether" not "weather".
    Awwww yeah! I got the spelling burn in there first. You're a timing kook.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Awwww yeah! I got the spelling burn in there first. You're a timing kook.
    crap- I was busy spell checking

Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Take it easy man, you're good in my book, sponger or not, i don't really care, just have fun!