LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I swear I have never seen or heard In person a serious negative comment about bodyboarding.
    Hah ! !

I like stand-up surfing but bodyboarding is just way more fun. More unique. And for the waves/conditions around here you bet I'll be out there when you wouldn't even dare.

I also bet I have more fun out there too. Suck it.

Images
    The gesture would be returned..and i dont drink..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    ^^ Hahah I wouldn't campaign against you just cause you BOOGIE BOARD thats just messed up. I wont hate you cause you BOOGIE BOARD thats also messed up. But I will drop in on you and laugh at you because you BOOGIE BOARD.............. After that we can go grab a beer! Deal?
    See, you have to be that clown who drops in on someone, only because the bodyboarder is deeper and they always go bigger and deeper! Keep watching from the shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    See, you have to be that clown who drops in on someone, only because the bodyboarder is deeper and they always go bigger and deeper! Keep watching from the shoulder
    Yup, I will drop in on you. Hahahahaha bigger and deeper is easy when you are just laying down. No sh*t, thats pretty obvious. I was gonna buy you a beer, but see that you are not worthy, nor have much of a clue regarding your gnarly sport. BOOGying with the children and middle aged cougars..... Sh*ts crayyyyy man

Now make sure you fully understand that I do respect bodyboarders, but by no means should you be bodyboarding the east coast. Maybe stupid crazy hurricane swell, or some gnarly day that comes like once every few years, but there isn't much challenging swell or wave here on the East coast that is balls to the wall. Step up kid

Images
    So you were going to by me a beer..and because i dont drink..im not worthy?
    Am i allowed to bodyboard the west coast?
    Im bored with you ...
    O'Connor out..

Seeeeeeeeeeeee ya buddy.

so lame most of you are. those who rip,.. stand up or not.... tend not to waste their breath on such discussions. they/we... are busy getting water time.

the vast majority of you suck, stand up or not.

what was that about,.,.. "the one who is having the most fun?"

Images
    No..I just dont like ppl who judge..

Now make sure you fully understand that I do respect bodyboarders, but by no means should you be bodyboarding the east coast. Maybe stupid crazy hurricane swell, or some gnarly day that comes like once every few years, but there isn't much challenging swell or wave here on the East coast that is balls to the wall.
    +1 and I even own a bodyboard There are waves better for bodyboarding... just like there are waves better for longboarding, a step up, or a gun. That being said none of those bodyboarding waves are on the east coast. Well maybe certain conditions like high tide gnarly shorepound... that's it. Example:

Bodyboarding wave:
    Attached Images Attached Images