LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    LOL: when talking to serious bodyboarders, always refer to it as "boogie boarding". It makes them go crazy. I encounter many boogie boarders if I go to Cape May. Why do they all go there?
    Poverty beach

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBodyBoarder View Post
    Poverty beach
    and Broadway

Crawling = boogieboarding, walking = longboarding, running = shortboarding, crutch/cane/walker = SUP

this forum is totally ridiculous. sounds like babies, "my thing is better than your thing blah blah blah...".
    give it up already. to each their own.

Images
    Most bodyboarders aren't talking **** on surfers or stand ups and most rip on a surfboard. It's always the stand ups who are bashing the bodyboarders. Why? Well probably because guys like Etl1692 are shoulder hopping and can't get a wave.

To those who think one chooses to bodyboard because they can't stand up, time to think outside of the box. I stood up for 5 years before I went to bodyboarding. What do you know, I can do both equally well.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Most bodyboarders aren't talking **** on surfers or stand ups and most rip on a surfboard. It's always the stand ups who are bashing the bodyboarders. Why? Well probably because guys like Etl1692 are shoulder hopping and can't get a wave.

To those who think one chooses to bodyboard because they can't stand up, time to think outside of the box. I stood up for 5 years before I went to bodyboarding. What do you know, I can do both equally well.
    Agree with. most serious spongers are great to be in the line up with. they don't wavehog and know the rules of the game.

its only the summer-only guys with the cheap sponge from Chaunceys telling all their Hollister bedecked 'bros' how they 'surf' that are the issue for me.

I do both. There is a break very close to my house that breaks so close that you can really only bodyboard. But, the break is about 10x as gnarly as the local surfing breaks, so when it looks like I'll have more fun there, I go there. Or, if it is a really mushy day or something, instead of whipping out the longboard, I grab my fins and bodyboard. At the same time, when there is a good day, I surf it forever. I don't know why surfers get so butthurt about bodyboarders. Both are fun, different strokes for different folks.

at this point I'd ride anything. The next 7 days say things like 1ft@3seconds haha. I'd ride a raft made of foam top costco boards and inflatable bananas if given the chance. Time to do your rain dance.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    idiots of this forum, use the search button and stop repeating stupid threads.
    Thank You!!!

boogie board body board

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBodyBoarder View Post
    Poverty beach
    Dont care what u call it. I ignore people like u