LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Why do I feel like I am talking to my mother-in-law, who is a retired Catholic school principal and total grammar snob....whatever, this is some funny ****.....I might be surfing Sunday-Monday this week...yay!

Images
    i love a good good-bye post.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I tried this once, but then I kept reading and couldn't help myself. I give you a week.
    Lol 2 Funny,Cmon man you lasted at least 3 weeks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    I always sucked at the journalism part of photojournalism..oh well..im okay with being a spelling kook...pretty funny.
    Your already back?!?! Checking your thread??? just like Lee said... one week.... lol Lee totally pulled off over a month!

Talk to you soon bro H20'C!!!

i gave that ***** a goodbye post.. *****es love goodbye posts

I dont ever post anymore on this damn forum, which sucks because i loved in around 2008-2010. I've moved to Surfer mag forum. People are dumb as schnitzel there.

Another person that lets the internet get to em........... Damn people take this **** way too seriously!

The flat spell is making me smarter. I watched Jeopardy last night and almost got all the answers right. Like when George Costanza gave up sex on Seinfeld and got all learned. Now if I could just put down the Jack Daniels bottle....

Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Judgemental and flat out rude people have turned this site into a hangout for bandwagon posts and punk kids..A place to degrade a person for what they choose to surf on or what they beleive in.. Educated=kook..uneducated=kook..sponge=kook..short board=kook..longb=kook..sup=kook..What gives?..alot of strong opinions with no face..cowards..If you would like to continue the argument over weather or not sponge is worthy of your ****ty sandbar Im not hard to find..There are a few here with some common sense..but its slim. Thanks Swellinfo ..your reports have always been acurate. I enjoyed sharing my art and hope some of you liked it..remember the next time your happy ..stay that way..
    If you think this is bad then just cut the news on for a couple of hours or go to your local Wal Mart and walk around for a while. Surfers are the only sane people left in the world. It's the real world we live in and this forum and the other forum that some of us frequent from time to time are indicative of how people think. Save the energy you use getting all worked up over whether or not someone respects you as a bodyboarder for a real life situation and not wasted on someone you'll probably never have a discussion with in person. I always crack a beer or two when I'm lurking around here. Relax with it.

in the sequel, return of the stud, I came back with a new approach. Now usually just say inflammatory sh*t and then kick back and laugh when people get all bent out of shape about it. It's way more fun this way. Occasionally I have something enlightening to add but I;m pretty much out of that. "Use the search bar" I do want to go surfing again one day though