LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've seen guys having a blast on those mini-simmons shapes in the small stuff - I've mostly seen them ridden as twin fins, but you can find quad setups as well. I'm sure you could find a local shaper to set you up. Best of luck!

I have been surfing a 5'10" Byrne Peanut for a year and a half and it is my go to board for waves knee to head high depending on the hollowness of the day. Great with the 5 fin setup to switch between quad if its small or mushy and thruster if it gets bigger. A very fast and snappy board!

ive got a 5'11 stepdown squashatil if your interested, pretty similar to a flyer. goes fast in mush

Images
    www.arcsurfboards.com -- makes the best boards out there, and walks with you every step.

I've got a 5"10 neckbeard and love it in the small stuff.

how many of these threads have there been recently? 20?

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    Hey dude I got this chick w/ DD's to help out and did hear of the flat spell? I heard swell next week too, you hear? Also, don't buy mainstream boards GOTO YOUR SHAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfbum21 View Post
    I wasn't excluding locally shaped boards.. just giving an idea of the type of board i would want. Who would you recommend as a local shaper? Preferably between Belmar and Ocean City.
    Get your butt to Greenlight Surf Supply. The guys over there will hooooook you up bro!

who cares...the guy is looking for some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post

Images
    what's with all these names of these boards? Soon there won't even be dimensions on the boards anymore... besides length maybe. Dumbster Diver, Neckbeard, Pod, Flyer, Dwart, Fart, Pocket Knife? What is going on?