LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. so is swell going to happen this week?

any swell this week................ :/
    Last edited by usmcchristian12; Apr 17, 2012 at 03:15 AM.

good god, you'll be lucky to get any sort of positive feedback on here, though plenty of grammar lessons are given for free

today was waist high rideable at times right spot/tide. Warmness made it alot more enjoyable too

4. well g thanks maybe if i was writing a book or a novel maybe grammar would be needed but ummm its a surfing website lol but thanks buddy and your super genius education

it's coming brother it's coming get ur sticks ready..

Big swell coming usmc kook. Wax up your board g

Images
    Product of Jersey schools. . . and Chris Christie leadership. . .figures.

If it does come, it better not come as cold as is forecast right now. Frost watch for ilm, nc Sunday night. If it does have that much cold behind it coming in after a string of 80+ degree days, the wind will be too insane to let any meaningful swell through. Plus, She Who Must Be Obeyed and I just finished emptying out the greenhouse and re-planting. If we get frost, the Erock household will NOT be a happy place.

I am still holding out on putting my plants in the ground. Still have 100+ in the basements grow center...Don't want to ruin all my heirloom hot peppers and tomatoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I am still holding out on putting my plants in the ground. Still have 100+ in the basements grow center...Don't want to ruin all my heirloom hot peppers and tomatoes!
    that all ya got down there?