LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    that all ya got down there?
    Exactly. Swellinfo secretly logs your IP and location, when the FEDS come a knockin' don't come postin'!!!!!!!

Images
    I follow the link below his post; he most likely is growing exactly what he said. He appears to run a commercial hot pepper growing business.

Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post
    I follow the link below his post; he most likely is growing exactly what he said. He appears to run a commercial hot pepper growing business.
    you believe that? It's a great cover....

I hope theres swell, trying to enjoy surfing without the summer crowds a few more times

Images
    forecast keeps getting better and better...more so with the other forecasting sites but that is typical for this location. (not trying to be offensive towards swellinfo, that's just how it usually turns out)

Quote Originally Posted by usmcchristian12 View Post
    Well predictions for today where off now what now for 2maro what do u think? and the rest of the week... iam going threw surfing withdraws
    wells ill tel u. der ust 2 b a weigh 2 tel if da surf is gud. git out of da car & luk at da waves

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rlghdude View Post
    wells ill tel u. der ust 2 b a weigh 2 tel if da surf is gud. git out of da car & luk at da waves
    I agree, or I can use 3 cams that focus on the north, central and south areas of virginia beach, then I drive 5 minutes and pin point my area of surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by rlghdude View Post
    I hope that was a joke...
    Last edited by idsmashh; Apr 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM.