LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    you wont need gloves

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    you wont need gloves
    Won't need them... but might want them. Even though it only hurts for the first 5 minutes, I have a sweet pair of 2mm 5-finger gloves I wear 'till it hits, like, 60.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Apr 17, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,213
    Images
    1
    totally agree- i hate numb hands
    Im totally over trying to be cool... being the first guy out with the least amount of rubber... I rather surf longer
    4/3- old old 7mm leaky boots and 3mm gloves
    What we REALLY need is some sizable waves before the summer crowd hits...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA/CT
    Posts
    337
    4/3 3mm gloves and boots

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    904
    Images
    8
    is someone really considering going out in 51 degree water with no gloves?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    Water temp hits 50=no gloves until I got those 2mm five fingered that lb talked about now I wear them! But whe I only had my winter lobster claws my hands would get so hot I would suffer through the numbing first few mins then be fine

  7. #17
    i thought this was a tribute to 04/17/2011 one of the finest days of surf last year in NJ... whatever today may bring it will not be of the quality of this day last year...

    http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ea...-photos_54431/

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    904
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 15stwr View Post
    i thought this was a tribute to 04/17/2011 one of the finest days of surf last year in NJ... whatever today may bring it will not be of the quality of this day last year...

    http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ea...-photos_54431/
    Doubt it. I'd be happy with chest to shoulder high and semi-clean combined with a day that I actually have time to paddle out at this point...

    Seems like the stars have to align for me to get out there these days...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Doubt it. I'd be happy with chest to shoulder high and semi-clean combined with a day that I actually have time to paddle out at this point...

    Seems like the stars have to align for me to get out there these days...
    Story of my life. Sometimes I feel like I should probably see a therapist to get over the depression

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    845
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Story of my life. Sometimes I feel like I should probably see a therapist to get over the depression
    You're not the only one man. So many swells lately have only had little windows where the wind cooperates and I can never seem to get on it. I'm always free either before or after the cleanup but can never seem to catch it just right. So frustrating...