LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Didnt go. Ive only been surfing for a year... I know my skillset, and even in Tamarindo I see guys on Rusy's and CI's and Im catching/surfing ALOT more than them. I dont want to go until I can do tha damn thing right!
    lll never be a surfer, but I will surf good; eventually.
    Being a poser just isnt worth missing a good day on my little beach break in Tamarindo where I can have fun and still learn and improve.

I cant say that Ive been there... yet

As in everything, I believe in respect and an appreciation... Im not yet worthy, and... if it would have been a great day, would not have been able to catch those things (I would have compromised others trip).

FWIW... those that went were a bit upset b/c it was flat O.O

All good... no worries.

At least Im not going to be 'one of those guys' that just to say they went...

Good call chad05gt. I was there last month and had a great time, but I am not a novice. The boat ride was long, rough and wet - strong off-shore winds - and the water was cold. I really wish I had brought along a spring suit. The waves were very good though (5-7 ft and clean) and I had a great time. That being said, my daughter - also a novice who really enjoys surfing in smaller surf - also made the right decision to go with the intermediate group at WRSC that day.

Images
    dude put down your macbook and lay the hammer. doesnt sound like you have time to be indecisive

chad whats the surf like in tamarindo today? i fly out friday and cant get a good report for sh**

Images
    heading out for final lesson in 5 min, small but clean. small thunderstorm yesterday about 3pm.

some sets chest high, moreso at rivermouth.

looks like Friday am will be getting swell here in Tamarindo.

k, time to beat my 39yr old body to pure mush before flight home and get off this damn laptop.

WAS smart and left phone in Houston... BEST WEEK EVER!