LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Images

surfer dead in deal

Images
    shoot man... never take life for granted... you just never know

Images
    When was he surfing? There hasn't been anything in over a week.

Images
    damn. rest in peace brother. he went doing the thing he loved. maybe ill get the chance as well someday. may the ocean keep us and guide us all.

Images
    i know thats what i dont get. i was out yesterday before dark there were some knee to thigh peelers only at 1 spot but who knows

6. sorry to hear about that .. but what exactly was he surfing ... its flat!

Images
    Damn, sounds pretty heavy...I'm a little confused though, that happened today? It was completely flat from what I saw today, what was he doing out there and how could this have even happened with really no swell or current whatsoever?

Seems a little strange to me.

i was up in deal this afternoon and didn't see anything. i passed roosevelt at 240ish and again at 4ish on the way back. weird. it was flat as hell. this is strange.

9. I know this may sound a little fetch, but he could have easily gotten cramps and drowned. I've heard of guys having heart attacks from the shock of cold water, Or he ate to much before his session. I almost lost a friend because he didn't wait till he digested all that he had eaten and he paddled out. If none of this was the case than he must've had health problems. But this is tragic though, Rest/Surf) in peace!

lol @ your friend almost drowning because he ate too much