LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

gonna be flat, huge, and in between! sick!

Monday- 2ft then 8ft then 2ft then 16ft. Ha-ha. Make up your mind. Itís funny for me because I just got back from Costa Rica. Not to funny for the guys/gals who just endured this EC flat spell that ended with a solid close out swell. It seems like west coast swells are way more reliable (not to mention bigger and longer lasting). Sure it gets good in NJ, but you may be institutionalized from wave deprivation by the time a good swell hits.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Monday- 2ft then 8ft then 2ft then 16ft. Ha-ha. Make up your mind. It’s funny for me because I just got back from Costa Rica. Not to funny for the guys/gals who just endured this EC flat spell that ended with a solid close out swell. It seems like west coast swells are way more reliable (not to mention bigger and longer lasting). Sure it gets good in NJ, but you may be institutionalized from wave deprivation by the time a good swell hits.
    My sentiments exactly...Better have a quiver, an SUP, spearguns, longboard skateboard, etc. for all different wave sizes and shapes we get and for all the time in between swells.

Images
    Costa Rica.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I'm jealous! I don't leave until July.

i'm somewhat skeptical of this forecast

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    i'm somewhat skeptical of this forecast
    yeah... I dont know what to think anymore. lol.

yeh it is changing every day and getting a window of good waves lately is shear luck (unless you're not working of course....) sigh.

and huge with major winds.... = ????

I laughed when I saw the clean triple Over Head forecast for Belmar on Monday on my Iphone app. Wish NJ could handle that kind of size.

Images
    yup the ever changing forecast... i don't know what to think other then I doubt its going to be 12ft...

btw- anyone get out this morning or yesterday? Checked it- some small ones but looked like it was alot of close outs... anyone score some good waves? (not closeouts)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    I laughed when I saw the clean triple Over Head forecast for Belmar on Monday on my Iphone app. Wish NJ could handle that kind of size.
    It says Double Overhead, not Triple.