LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "...I will sodomize anyone who thinks differently." I think I just found out why Zep isn't my favorate band. The fan base is way to radical for me.

sjb, are you allowed to hate on VB if you live in the north? Tell your cronies to stay in jersey this summer and quit clogging up the beach roads with wife beaters and cadillacs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    sjb, are you allowed to hate on VB if you live in the north? Tell your cronies to stay in jersey this summer and quit clogging up the beach roads with wife beaters and cadillacs
    Lee, when did I hate on Virginia Beach ? Sometimes I just don't know where you come up with this stuff. You seem all bitter. And I love you so much....so much.

Ok I'll tell em: HEY YOUSE GUYS.....DON"T YOU BE A GOING TO A VIRGINIA BEACH.........

Lee, you seem to have some passive agressive issues. I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    beach roads with wife beaters and cadillacs
    why do you hate social distortion so much?

Images
    I live in Texas.. it just gets worse. lol

Images
    OK, I know and have known that west coast is on a much higher level for swell production. Chandler taught me at a young age. I don't want to sound like I know everything like s.o.b., I mean s.j.b. Write a book on your own thread turdbead.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    OK, I know and have known that west coast is on a much higher level for swell production. Chandler taught me at a young age. I don't want to sound like I know everything like s.o.b., I mean s.j.b. Write a book on your own thread turdbead.
    "Turdbead"....ouch. I bet ya you didn't just get back from Costa Rica either...

Hey, some advice.........save your insults for when I can't answer back......You'll do better that way.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Oh I wasn't saying that stuff to be a wise-arse(yes I can see how that may have looked that way) ......I'm just commenting on it in a mater-of fact way. I find the minds on this site to be fascinating in many different ways.

Well 757, Hampton Roads in the house, I'm glad you didn't get injured by any falling planes. Hey 757, do you know any of Allen Iverson's peoples? I hope you don't buy things from them !!

Oh I was being a wise-arse to Doug, though......... cause I owe him a few snaps.

And 757, thanks for your warm welcome .........Now I'm just gonna wait for the meany guys to pick up on that and get all meany on me.

Oh yeah one more observation.......in the music thread a few months back.......it was interesting how the group tried to one-up each other by claiming a more obscure band than the next guy. Like, the lesser-known the band, the cooler I am for listening to them. You find that a lot in the surf world. Look at surf mags CD reviews.....WHO THE TRUCK ARE THESE GROUPS !!! I taint never heard of them....and I'm almost positive they suck too. Led Zeppelin was the greatest band ever and I will sodomize anyone who thinks differently.
    yup no worries SJB. score some up in jersey for me. forecasts have been looking pretty tasty up there

Images
    Yup, all lies. I donít even surf. The real reason Iím on this forum is for turdbeads superb advice and godly enlightenment. Honestly, arenít we all here for that reason? He certainly thinks so.
    Turdbead- a sh*tty anal bead that needs cleaning. I made that up and u love it.
    Donít get mad, Iím only one person and you are in a forum that has nothing but love. Itís not like you got banned or anything.
    Ps Please donít pm me any weirdo doggie stories or anything at all weirdo.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Yup, all lies. I don’t even surf. The real reason I’m on this forum is for turdbeads superb advice and godly enlightenment. Honestly, aren’t we all here for that reason? He certainly thinks so.
    Turdbead- a sh*tty anal bead that needs cleaning. I made that up and u love it.
    Don’t get mad, I’m only one person and you are in a forum that has nothing but love. It’s not like you got banned or anything.
    Ps Please don’t pm me any weirdo doggie stories or anything at all weirdo.
    That wasn't a PM.....it was a visitor message. I thought you might learn something from it. Oh what does " Don't get mad, I'm only one person and you are in a forum that has nothing but love. It's not like you got banned or anything," mean ? It's the relevence of me getting banned that has me particulary confused.

I'm not mad Doug. You don't have what it takes to get me mad.
    Last edited by SouthjettyBill; Apr 21, 2012 at 02:08 PM.