LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: 4/20

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    113
    What are you seeing next week....i see a bit of a flat spell...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    any fool can kill. But the germans made a serious run at taking over the planet.... They are by the far the best engineers and tinkering minds over the last 100 years and the nation can clearly be motivated into worker ant mentality. I should have clarified my blanket statement, which would be the germans are potentially the most dangerous people on the planet. If the Germans took baby steps instead of launching war on all fronts the Nazi's might still be around today.
    Yeah if they never got too high for their britches and double-crossed those Russians........could have ben a whole nother ballgame

    Lee, this is what northern intellectuals do after 420, we talk war, and geopolitics.........

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Yeah if they never got too high for their britches and double-crossed those Russians........could have ben a whole nother ballgame

    Lee, this is what northern intellectuals do after 420, we talk war, and geopolitics.........
    self proclaimed intellectual. Yeah buddy!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    self proclaimed intellectual. Yeah buddy!
    Lee, I read Gordon Korman novels...so yes I am..........

    Lee you don't sound very "baked".......you sound like some of the other douches on here.......All agro with misdirected anger. Sometimes you make a no a sense........

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,152
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Lee, I read Gordon Korman novels...so yes I am..........

    Lee you don't sound very "baked".......you sound like some of the other douches on here.......All agro with misdirected anger. Sometimes you make a no a sense........
    Bad strands of tweeds will have that type of effect on some guys. Get some of the sticky icky and nothing but smiles my friend....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Yeah if they never got too high for their britches and double-crossed those Russians........could have ben a whole nother ballgame
    the big mistake wasn't operation barbarossa in itself as much as a sereis of blunders: the underestimation by the high command of the Russian's T-34 tank production capacity by about 900%, the arrogance/dis-belief that the Enigma code had been broken by Hyde park and refusal to use an additional "wheel" of code which allowed the destruction of the Uboat fleet in one month, the failure to kill or capture the British force at Dunkirk by insisting on a Luftwaffe attack rather than the army thus allowing the evacuation, and the misdirection of their rocket and jet technology- if they had used their jet engines to produce more of the jet fighters rather than V1 & V2 missiles they could have easily won the battle of Brittain not to mention the suppression by Hitler and the high command on other advanced weapons such as the Sturmgewehr (first assault rifle).

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlantic County
    Posts
    273
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    the big mistake wasn't operation barbarossa in itself as much as a sereis of blunders: the underestimation by the high command of the Russian's T-34 tank production capacity by about 900%, the arrogance/dis-belief that the Enigma code had been broken by Hyde park and refusal to use an additional "wheel" of code which allowed the destruction of the Uboat fleet in one month, the failure to kill or capture the British force at Dunkirk by insisting on a Luftwaffe attack rather than the army thus allowing the evacuation, and the misdirection of their rocket and jet technology- if they had used their jet engines to produce more of the jet fighters rather than V1 & V2 missiles they could have easily won the battle of Brittain not to mention the suppression by Hitler and the high command on other advanced weapons such as the Sturmgewehr (first assault rifle).
    Kudos for your WWII knowledge. I find it extremely interesting, myself. I might have to include you on the SWELLINFO SCHOLAR list with EROCK.

    And I'm not being sracastic......I mean that.....

    Maybe I will make a SWELLINFO SCHOLAR list.........nahhh that would just give anybody I didn't nominate another reason to get on me. I wish people would get off of me.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,297
    the german high command was dumbfounded that Hitler did not invade England

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    the german high command was dumbfounded that Hitler did not invade England
    well that's what you get when a pissed off painter tries to run a war... lol

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    well that's what you get when a pissed off painter tries to run a war... lol
    kinda like a "community organizer" trying to run a country