LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Surfing High

1. Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    regarding bill's rant. Read the first post then stopped at "who are the most annoying people? DRUNKS." No, they're not. Stoners are more annoying, they talk about it all the time and get in your face if you dont do it, the whole time proclaiming that they have a "to each their own" philosophy
    You must hang out with some stoners that just started smoking last week ... noone I know is annoying stoned, and no one gets in your face if you dont smoke ... its the drunks that talk about nonsense, make irrational decisions, and are just down right annoying ...

So you are telling me if you goto a party and you are the sober person there .. you would be more annoyed by all the stoned kids on the couch then the loud abnoxious drunks going crazy ..?
    Last edited by stayabovetheweather; Apr 21, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Sorry, SJB... smoking ANYTHING is unhealthy. So as long as smoking pot is both illegal and unhealthy, I can't condone it.

Like all habits, some a worse than others, and you never know how something will effect you long-term. It's a risk you take when you decide to pick up that first _________ (fill in the blank).

Kids... stay off drugs. It's a waste of money and can have really terrible consequences. I could bore you with stories of the lives I've seen ruined by drugs. For some people, it's something that never causes a problem. But for others, it's the beginning of the end. DON'T RISK IT. Life is full of things that can give you the kind of happiness that NO drug EVER will. Stay clean. Stay healthy. Stay out of trouble.

3. [QUOTE=LBCrew;124448

Kids... stay off drugs. It's a waste of money and can have really terrible consequences. I could bore you with stories of the lives I've seen ruined by drugs. For some people, it's something that never causes a problem. But for others, it's the beginning of the end. DON'T RISK IT. Life is full of things that can give you the kind of happiness that NO drug EVER will. Stay clean. Stay healthy. Stay out of trouble.[/QUOTE]

agreed .. have a friend that is getting locked up for a year in Middlesex county jail because of his oxy addiction ... stay away from the hard drugs!!!

I have always felt that MJ is harmless, but in this economy, how can you even afford drugs? Are MJ prices still the same now as it was 10 years ago?

5. Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I have always felt that MJ is harmless, but in this economy, how can you even afford drugs? Are MJ prices still the same now as it was 10 years ago?
    if you got the hook up you might as well exploit it!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Sorry, SJB... smoking ANYTHING is unhealthy. So as long as smoking pot is both illegal and unhealthy, I can't condone it.

Like all habits, some a worse than others, and you never know how something will effect you long-term. It's a risk you take when you decide to pick up that first _________ (fill in the blank).

Kids... stay off drugs. It's a waste of money and can have really terrible consequences. I could bore you with stories of the lives I've seen ruined by drugs. For some people, it's something that never causes a problem. But for others, it's the beginning of the end. DON'T RISK IT. Life is full of things that can give you the kind of happiness that NO drug EVER will. Stay clean. Stay healthy. Stay out of trouble.
    What if you don't smoke it? There are other ways to get something inside you. And it can't be a waste of money if it's free.

Smoking makes you stupid. Exhibit B:

well saying your "stoned" or "high" is not incriminating. i could be stoned off life or high on happiness.
    Nope sorry. Nice try though. That's be like arguing that when people say they are gay we should assume they are just really happy. Try telling people you're gay and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    What if you don't smoke it? There are other ways to get something inside you. And it can't be a waste of money if it's free.
    Let's not make this a semantic argument... "unhealthy" can mean physiologically, psychologically, emotionally, developmentally, etc. Just because you don't smoke it doesn't mean it's not "unhealthy."

As for free, unless you're growing your own, and not buying seed, soil additives, grow lamps, hydroponic setups, things to avoid detection, etc... there's still a financial cost. Not to mention the price you could pay with jail time, lost relationships, time you could have spent doing something better for yourself, and the other countless "costs" of that kind of lifestyle.

SJB. Not only are you a phony, but a thief too. Stole your name from Harbour Bill. Dude as someone that has spent a long time in law enforcement in the heroin Capitol of the east coast I'm here to tell you weed is a gateway. I won't argue that alcohol is good, it's all bad. Ask yourselves this question, is my my life so screwed up, so bad to that I need to run away from it for a few moments. If it is stop wasting money on renting drugs and spend it on a good therapist. Cops didn't lose the war on drugs, you jackasses did. No buyers no dealers.

I agree....... this is the dumbest post ever. 4/20? Grow up you losers.....respect the ocean or she will ***** slap you when you least expect it.