LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Surfing High

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Thank you Biff! Very good post. DARE failed because they fed lies, not the truth. Just like our government. That has failed and all they do is feed us lies.

I love how I watched the DEA show on TV and they let go this lady who sold 50g of heroin to give up a supplier, but yet someone caught with a minimal amount of weed will go to jail. HA! OUR GOV'T IS A BIG FAT JOKE!
    well said.the gov been fukin us forever..i was watching locked up abroad on natgeo,and tell me how a kid who allegedly smuggled opium got locked up,tortured,housed with real terrorists in pakistan who hate americans and this guy fought everyday.meanwhile a physco marine kills women,children,men and hes in america probly having a good ol time right now.i remember dare lol.thats all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    well said.the gov been fukin us forever..i was watching locked up abroad on natgeo,and tell me how a kid who allegedly smuggled opium got locked up,tortured,housed with real terrorists in pakistan who hate americans and this guy fought everyday.meanwhile a physco marine kills women,children,men and hes in america probly having a good ol time right now.i remember dare lol.thats all i can say
    ok you took it to the extreme. stop watching zeitgeist videos and other ridiculous youtube videos. Your rational is so far off and constitutes no real argument at all; just a bunch of generalizations and a jab at the marines.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    ok you took it to the extreme. stop watching zeitgeist videos and other ridiculous youtube videos. Your rational is so far off and constitutes no real argument at all; just a bunch of generalizations and a jab at the marines.
    like most pothead babble

Images
    OMG...people surf sober?!