LOGIN | REGISTER

Super anxious!!!

I'm so stoked to see this 6pm forecast update. Lets see some change here please. I've surfed the last 3 days in a row. Keep it comin!!!! I'd love to say that I was able to surf a straight 7 days!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    I'm so stoked to see this 6pm forecast update. Lets see some change here please. I've surfed the last 3 days in a row. Keep it comin!!!! I'd love to say that I was able to surf a straight 7 days!!!
    f*ck. ive been waiting for the last 6 days for there to be a chance to get ridable swell. so far its been closing out, not even breaking, and beyond sloppy. i just want to surf! at least it gave me time for my ear infections to heal

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    f*ck. ive been waiting for the last 6 days for there to be a chance to get ridable swell. so far its been closing out, not even breaking, and beyond sloppy. i just want to surf! at least it gave me time for my ear infections to heal
    you in NY or NJ?

Images
    monmouth county nj

monmouth county nj
    Check your PMs. OC's lookin a tad better for the morning with the new forecast update.

Images
    monmouth county nj
    Got some fun ones yesterday, some closeouts but was able to get 3 or more turns in on most waves. It's been pretty good the last few days, just have to get on it at the right time. With the iffy wind/tide and my work schedule its been kind of tough to make it out during that window.

Images
    yea that seemed like a good day but the only free time a had was from 3pm-4pm and that gives me no time to surf

Images
    yea that seemed like a good day but the only free time a had was from 3pm-4pm and that gives me no time to surf
    Yeah I hear you man, seems like I haven't been able to line up my free time with the swells lately either. Hopefully it gets better for both of us and we can score some more water time!