LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Props to SwellInfo!

I just wanted to give Micah and the crew at Swell.Info props for a great call today for our beaches!!! Best day in a long time...good call boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! It was a great day in MB! Big clean barrels that were MUCH needed!! =)

Images
    ya, nice! finally a solid frontal system!

Images

1st is nasty currently

underestimated down here lol. forecast at 2.2ft at 8 secs for 7pm, currently 10.8ft at 9 secs. 1st st is going off...just saw a set of about 6 waves that just destroyed everyone out there! They were atleast a few feet overhead. Most of the other breaks aren't as big but still have some decent sized sets rolling through.

I surfed a total of 8 hours today. Wasn't the biggest I've ever surfed or anything, but got more clean barrels and long carving lines in one day than I have had in a long time. Funny it was super crowded at the popular spots in my area today, my friend and I surfed two different spots with no more than one other person around us at any time in sheet glass water and top to bottom chest to maybe 1' overhead barrels from 8 am on in two different locations a pretty good distance from each other.

SJB! The surfing dolphins were at one of the spots. Good thing because the area can be really sharky.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I surfed a total of 8 hours today. Wasn't the biggest I've ever surfed or anything, but got more clean barrels and long carving lines in one day than I have had in a long time. Funny it was super crowded at the popular spots in my area today, my friend and I surfed two different spots with no more than one other person around us at any time in sheet glass water and top to bottom chest to maybe 1' overhead barrels from 8 am on in two different locations a pretty good distance from each other.

SJB! The surfing dolphins were at one of the spots. Good thing because the area can be really sharky.

cant beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    cant beat that!
    Dude, I'm so stoked I'm writing run-on sentences!

Images
    wait so was it good in vb today? if so im so pissed at myself for not getting on it.... i saw ne and 2-3ft last night and looked it off....

+100 for that!