LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No one ever questions diarrhea, there just like "go... out.. go home"

Images
    I'm the boss.....so I call employees in saying things like "I have boss things to do."

They get paid by the hour and none of them surf......so my Karma is still in check.

skipped class one day to surf. forgot i had a presentation that day. realized that night i was supposed to present that day so the next day I told the professor the water pump on my truck (which i fixed like 2 days prior to this) went and i got stuck at home. I showed him the receipt and ended up not having to present and got an automatic A. Lightening dosent usually strike twice so im never trying that one again.

a buddy of mine told his boss he had a rectal exam he forgot about. Come to find out his bosses wife was a proctologist. So, yeah, that didn't go over well.

somehow I've had to put my dog down 3 times in the past 4 years. SOB just won't go down

Images
    I use my kids for my tardiness due to surfing. My kid has a dental appointment, my kid is sick and I need to stay home with her, I got the bug thanks to my kids and need a day off to recover (24hr Stomach Virus).

Bye they way, good thread topic.

Being the boss, the only one you have to explain your absence to is yourself. Thus arises the issue of guilt. Should I be surfing or earning money. Living on the east coast though, this is an easy one. GET THE WAVES WHENEVER THEY'RE THERE.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by REDDZ View Post
    Being the boss, the only one you have to explain your absence to is yourself. Thus arises the issue of guilt. Should I be surfing or earning money. Living on the east coast though, this is an easy one. GET THE WAVES WHENEVER THEY'RE THERE.
    You know it! I even thought about calling someone in for this morning......I decide to not, then worried about it all night. When I checked the surf this morning, I was relieved to know that I made the right call.

And my good surf Karma is kicking too....I have tomorrow off and the forecast best time to surf is between 10am-11am......prefect, I can sleep in too! WooooooWhooooo!

PS No guilt here, I've earned it....my phone rings randomly at 2AM for crazy work stuff.....boss=head **** catcher.