LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down WB NC Forecast for Sunday and Monday Took A Dump

Micha!!!! This is NOT FUNNY!
    I trust you are diligently working on getting us something over waist high, please get back to us when you rectify the situation.

wbsurfer: Sorry dude, but we need to burn that board. We'll use Piping Plovers and Oystercatchers as kindling and burn it on top of a turtle nest. I'll pick you up when I get off work.

To our Northern brethren: Hopefully this doesn't happen to you folks too. Someone on this coast needs to get some.

I snagged a leatherback in my crab pot line. We can use her shell as a fire pit. They DO taste like chicken; all of them. Except the Pipng Plovers. They taste more like California Condor.

Images
    Looks like Jersey is following... predicted wave heights have fallen. Unfortunately we don't have anything natural here in jersey to add to the board burning festivities tonight... I guess we could dig up some syringes and needles in the sand in Asbury Park...

mmmmmmmm, Condor.

We might get lucky in VB. Who saw that coming?

My home break in SNC was chest high on sets at dead high tide this am. Plenty of energy. Need to do watch carefully and find that magical spot. As for Sunday and Monday.....BOOOOOOO.
    On the other hand, light ne/ene winds tomorrow turning south might not be bad at my spot with 1.3ft @ 10 sec.

Yea... I got stoked for about 10 minutes.

OK, Micha got it back into the acceptable region for Sunday.

Don't jinks it, Erock. I'm out of leatherback shells and I don't want to club SJB's baby seal; but I would if I had to...

MSW has dropped the prediction for sunday to questionable levels.... whoops... for LI region... not you guys. maybe you guys too?
    Last edited by MFitz73; Apr 20, 2012 at 06:35 PM.