LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I lost mine in the parking lot in belmar/spring lake. It was in a backpack with a bunch of other stuff, attached to a handle

Images
    My friend lost one at loch arbour.

So....what I'm taking away from this thread is that GoPro's don't stick to boards very well..

Quote Originally Posted by CBLACK View Post
    So....what I'm taking away from this thread is that GoPro's don't stick to boards very well..
    Exactly...no one is even close yet.. Lots of go pros at the bottom of the sea right now.

snapper did you get my PM?

Rip Curl E-Bomb on a 9' red and white longboard pulling into closeouts around 108th st on LBI a week or two ago. Long shot but stranger things have happened. Side note - the surf mount worked great but the extension arm was not constructed with a 170 lbs of flailing surfer in mind.

Why don't you post a picture of the person on the recorded video? That would probably help.

If the footage is in the bedroom doing the dirty, then its mine. pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Why don't you post a picture of the person on the recorded video? That would probably help.
    Guys face is shadowed. I could make a claim it was me, ha. For the claim to be valid the guy needs to say" I was surfing (x) beach (not a popular spot) on (x) day and my (x) gave me the camera for my bday." Another hint....The gopro was under the sea for over 6 months, but in perfect condition except for some moss and a barnacle on the housing. Says a lot for the cameras durability.

i bet this is ihatelongboarders trying to lure some "gopro-using-kook" into a dark alley.....