LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/23

Hybrid View

Talking 4/23

Today was the goods in Monmouth Cty

the CP was pretty ridiculous too! believe it or not I surfed the north side with just one other guy for like a straight hour till the crowds started to show up..

Anyone surf manasquan today? I heard it was borderline epic there today.. Anyways, much needed swell.. Thanks for the choppy forecast SwellInfo!!!! Deffinitly helped with the crowds

Haha and guess what my days off are??? Tuesdays and Wednesdays baby!!!!! WHOOOOO RAAA!!!!!!
    Last edited by idsmashh; Apr 24, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

manasquan was epic today! vut got very crowded in the afternoon.
    pics coming soon

croatan, Va Beach was fun.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    croatan, Va Beach was fun.
    yeah i heard the morning in vb was really good. i went out after work around 430 on the north end and it was waist occ chest sets and clean

Just south of croatan

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjaw View Post

Just south of croatan
    thats damn near epic for this area. i wish i didnt have work...

glassjaw I love surfing on the base. Seriously scored there a few times. That inside barrel there is trade mark. Ever notice how steep the dunes are on the beach down there? It's a totally different set-up.
    That pic was taken no where near VA Beach! How about South of Oregon Inlet . I'm glad we made the drive, It was firing yesterday.
    Last edited by 5starvb; Apr 24, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

.......and this morning was dam good with no one out..solo sesh. Much needed waves of consequence yesterday and today. God, I heart nor'easters!!

glassjaw I love surfing on the base. Seriously scored there a few times. That inside barrel there is trade mark. Ever notice how steep the dunes are on the beach down there? It's a totally different set-up.

I surfed a couple times yesterday, morning was definitely the session. I surfed ALONE in sandbridge... Draining tubes and no surfers in sight. Part of me wished I could have shared the love... hella paddle too. Lots of water moving around.

Another point, if you sat in a crowd at the jetty yesterday, you blew it. The whole coast was producing. Wish I could have been down south...
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 24, 2012 at 01:09 PM.