LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/23

glassjaw I love surfing on the base. Seriously scored there a few times. That inside barrel there is trade mark. Ever notice how steep the dunes are on the beach down there? It's a totally different set-up.
    That pic was taken no where near VA Beach! How about South of Oregon Inlet . I'm glad we made the drive, It was firing yesterday.
    Last edited by 5starvb; Apr 24, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Images
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKK MEEEE AND MY STUPID CLASSES. i was sitting there kicking myself all day in class.... i hope we get another swell like this soon...

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK KKK MEEEE AND MY STUPID CLASSES. i was sitting there kicking myself all day in class.... i hope we get another swell like this soon...

Just be glad you didn't see Hatteras yesterday......

So just to clear the confusion, "just south of croatan" was typed in jest. 5starvb would know, he snapped that pic. I wasn't trying to pinpoint where it was but I guess it's not a big deal.

This picture is from just south of where the first one was, and this time I mean just as in a few miles.

Freight trains for sure! I think I pooped some salt water this morning...

looks solid man. I would have been down there if my stud service wasn't so damn demanding. Ladies in the 757 can't go a day with out this jizz. Oh well, maybe next time....

Talking about the ol' salt water enema, eh? It's good for you, I think.

longbranch holy ****

Quote Originally Posted by 5starvb View Post
    That pic was taken no where near VA Beach! How about South of Oregon Inlet . I'm glad we made the drive, It was firing yesterday.
    my bad bro I thought "south of croatan" meant... pendleton, you know, south of croatan. I could always post some pics from nica and say it's south of croatan.....

I can appreciate where he was going though... best not to name spots.

I guess in the sense of fairness and decency it wouldn't have been right to lie and say that picture was from VA. I figured someone would call bs to be honest! Hence it having been in jest.

That said, there's more than half a hundred miles of wide open beach south of oregon inlet so I think I'm still in the clear with the locals!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by havanasand View Post
    Just be glad you didn't see Hatteras yesterday......
    O i did.... i watched buxton's camera for like 3 hours. o and it made surfline's good to epic page.... i almost cried when i saw it....

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    longbranch holy ****
    Funny how LB was all time, at least for a few hours, while a mile up the road it was bone crushing closouts, thanks to the army corp of engineers.