LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fml

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I just had stitches removed, and had to miss the swell as well... The next good swell is just around the corner, it always is...
    next swell like this will be in the fall!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    next swell like this will be in the fall!
    maybe... maybe... but my swell senses, are feeling another good one soon!

There's usually at least one decent swell in May. I'm not saying 3 feet overhead but decent.

Images
    is that like spidey sense?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    welcome to adulthood....get used to it.
    Ha Ha how true!
    Try not to get get too worked up over it - It probably isn't the first swell you've missed and it damn sure wont be the last

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    haha i bet. And i kinda have at his point in my life and i have decided that I'm gonna transplant myself somewhere with waves when I can or hopefully get a job after school. thanks for the optimism though. makes me feel better
    Move to SD. I surf everyday, either before work or after work. It's not always great, but there is always some type of wave. Plus there is so much opportunity to find a decent job. Only took me 29 days. and might i say it was the best 29 days of my life. Surfed blacks probably 20 of those 29 days!

Images
    yep i missed it too because of work...hopefully well get some perfect days on a thursday or friday. i heard yesterday morning and this morning were good too.

the east coast is a ***** for the swell window. if u cant drop everything to catch the swell window, that is sometimes as small as a couple of hours, then ur pretty much screwed for usually about two weeks. it would be different if waves were more consistent here cuz then it wouldnt matter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Move to SD. I surf everyday, either before work or after work. It's not always great, but there is always some type of wave. Plus there is so much opportunity to find a decent job. Only took me 29 days. and might i say it was the best 29 days of my life. Surfed blacks probably 20 of those 29 days!
    I've been seriously considering that Scobey. Do you think i could find a job pretty quickly with an Earth and Environmental Sciences Degree (Bach. or Science) and a couple minors? i mean i'm honestly down to work anything that i could live on but i'm just curious. and blacks is on my list of waves to surf before I die (well at least if the locals let me get one haha)
    I'm okay now everybody. just a little worked up. thank you for the positive vibes though. i hope they get returned to you in some way shape or form

Images
    I was pretty bummed yesterday man. I couldn't get out of work in time on Monday to get on it then I bailed a little early yesterday because it looked super fun on the cams and by the time I got there the wind had gone South and blown everything out.

You're not the only one the only one that missed it. Sometimes life just gets in the way but there will always be another swell.