LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

God I hate Surfline (East Coast Funeral Finally Over)

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ea...g-swell_69828/

"Hell yea swell is coming" go out in ocean city and its really fun i have a decent time. drive to some other spots but overall id rather stay where i am and surf it while it lasts. then i have to come home and look at this perfection online. So jealous. just give me sandbars like this one time and i will quit surfing forever and be happy.
    Surfing= Continuous letdowns. until you get that special day that makes it all worth it. (5 times a year tops) **** east coast moving to Indo

quit cher b*tchin, you live in oc maryland. Thats your first problem. Your second problem is you didn't drive down to surf. A lot of other people here had to drool over that too.

wait so you're directing hatred towards a website's pictorial content because you didn't get it epic at home and are to lazy to drive anywhere?

southjettybill...is that you?

live in oc NJ. not really complaining. just envious of those pics.

Jersey is even worse. And call it what it is. You are complaining. That's something you cats from jersey are best at..... well, that and fist pumping

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    Jersey is even worse. And call it what it is. You are complaining. That's something you cats from jersey are best at..... well, that and fist pumping
    & where would YOU be from, eh?

OCMD was fine by any standards on the 23rd.. and 24. I dare say I have a spread of pics that Surfline should have called and asked for, after seeing what they posted already.

Why the complaining?,.... the whole eastcoast got waves, some better some worst.

the obx firing like that is just how it happens some times. Sometimes it is better up north however. Hurricane Irene comes to mind immediately; idk how it was in hatteras but in vb it was a complete mess and dropped off so quick there was never a cleanup. saw some pictures of jersey after irene and cringed. im just glad im in vb which is basically in between ocmd and hatteras so its no big deal to go to either.

Images

Exclamation

Your a kook

Images
    surfline is very accurate for down here